February 24, 201115 yr The 6'6" QB is pretty good. He's a lefty that throws a soft catchable ball. A lot of fun to work with and be around. He is coming along real well for us. :lol: http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110223/SPT/102240363/Jared-Lorenzen-lured-back-field?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE Got the itch did ya?
February 24, 201115 yr Glad to see Jared Lorenzen to start at QB! I am going to buy tickets for the first home game should be a great time!
February 24, 201115 yr :lol: http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110223/SPT/102240363/Jared-Lorenzen-lured-back-field?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE Got the itch did ya? Hey...I think I remember the game in that file photo
February 24, 201115 yr Former Highlands star Bret Hamblen is also on the team. I would love to see him play again.
February 24, 201115 yr Former Highlands star Bret Hamblen is also on the team. I would love to see him play again. All they need now is Derek Smith!
February 26, 201115 yr NKY River Monsters 63 Canton Cougars 41 FINAL. Just received a text from the "Big Guy"...Jared!!! It said........Sore!!!!! Lol...
February 26, 201115 yr Great win! Saw were Jared threw 6 TD passes. Looks like Towels has really improved Jareds game.:lol:
February 28, 201115 yr Didn't plan on going to a game but i looked at the roster and theres a guy on the team that i used to workout with. Might have to get in contact with him and head up for a game.
March 15, 201115 yr Author Just to let everyone know the River Monsters have the first home game this Friday the 18th at 730 at the Bank of Kentucky Center. We just got back from a 3 game road trip where we went 2-1. Please let everyone know that we are home and I want that place rocking Friday night. Thanks in advance
March 15, 201115 yr Just to let everyone know the River Monsters have the first home game this Friday the 18th at 730 at the Bank of Kentucky Center. We just got back from a 3 game road trip where we went 2-1. Please let everyone know that we are home and I want that place rocking Friday night. Thanks in advance Were you as surprised with the turnout in Pikeville as I was? Quite a few people there when you two played Saturday, I was really surprised by such a good turnout.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.