Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky River Monsters

Featured Replies

What was the attendance for tonight's game? I was unable to make it, due to the Sweet Sixteen.

 

Don't know exactly..I would say it was half full..

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2910 were in attendence

Very good entertainment at halftime also

 

Hahahaha!!! Wow, you serious? Game was great, but............

Hahahaha!!! Wow, you serious? Game was great, but............

 

I think that is why they turned the lights down so you couldn't see them...lol

Went to the game tonight and it was a lot of fun. I took my 7yr old and he had a blast. Jared can still sling the rock.. I think tthe final was 79-21 River Monsters..

 

You aint kiddin. The receivers were even better catching the ball. Them boys have some hands now!

 

That was pretty cool tonight. Definitely heading back on the boys spring break.

Went to the game tonight and it was a lot of fun. I took my 7yr old and he had a blast. Jared can still sling the rock.. I think tthe final was 79-21 River Monsters..

 

Were you in sec 103 4 rows back because I seen a little guy with a hat that had your avatar on it...if so I was right behind you in the 5th row...

I think that is why they turned the lights down so you couldn't see them...lol

 

lol we said the same thing. Oh well, we went to see football right?

Were you in sec 103 4 rows back because I seen a little guy with a hat that had your avatar on it...if so I was right behind you in the 5th row...

 

Yep, that was me..

I was referring to the fg challenge and throws from the stands at halfime, What would you prefer they do they probably have a small budget...I have a head that swivels if I don't want to see certain people and I definitely didn't go to watch the dance crew...

Yep, that was me..

 

Cool, season ticks or just a one time thing?

Cool, season ticks or just a one time thing?

 

One time..

Anyone know if the Rivermonsters will actually be sporting these unis this year?

NKY_Head_Uniforms.jpg

helmets-300x199.png

I think what they wore Fri looked terrible like a High School team while the Generals actually had pretty cool uniforms...

Anyone know if the Rivermonsters will actually be sporting these unis this year?

NKY_Head_Uniforms.jpg

helmets-300x199.png

I think what they wore Fri looked terrible like a High School team while the Generals actually had pretty cool uniforms...

 

You kidding me?? The Generals looked like the uniforms were roughly 3 sizes to big for everyone. Poor number 84 had to take 3 steps before the jeresey woulpd wiggle..

You kidding me?? The Generals looked like the uniforms were roughly 3 sizes to big for everyone. Poor number 84 had to take 3 steps before the jeresey woulpd wiggle..

 

I wasn't talking about sizes of jerseys, but rather style and mostly helmet decals...but all is good the monsters decals are on their way...on a side not a cb for the generals was wearing new balance walking shoes lol

  • Author

Monday night football arena style + $1 beer + Ickey Woods = Good Entertainment!! Come watch NKY River Monsters vs. Canton Cougars @ the bank of Kentucky center 3/28/11 @ 7:30 pm. Tickets anywhere from $7-$25

 

By the way their may be an addition to this weeks uniforms for all those that are curious.

 

Doors open at 6:30 if you want to get early and start $1 beer and watch the team warm up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.