Northern Kentucky River Monsters

They way the President was talking they were saying they were going to get more. It was a fun place to play and it was loud. I'm hoping that our place and turn into a venue like that. I know we have the facilities, I just want this city and community to get behind this team. We are going to do something special.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes pass the word around all NKU students get in free with their ALLCARD or whatever it is called. I think it is the student ID. Practice went well tonight, it was a lot of fun to get out infront of some fans and let them see the facitlity. It is by far the best in the league. Hope to see everyone there Friday night.

Great atmosphere tonight...The river monsters play an exciting style and have great athletes...Definitely an awesome value and the fans seemed to enjoy it and got pretty loud, I would love to see the place at near full capacity it would be really loud...

One thing I thought was odd at the BOK, while at the 9th region games I stumbled on the NKU info center at the BOK, It was basically hidden near the back left corner in the concourse. They lose at least half, im sure more, of potential traffic! They should put this up at the front near the top of the steps! They had some River Monster info there, it's just a shame a lot of people will never see this as the location is not great at all.