Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky River Monsters

Featured Replies

  • Author

They way the President was talking they were saying they were going to get more. It was a fun place to play and it was loud. I'm hoping that our place and turn into a venue like that. I know we have the facilities, I just want this city and community to get behind this team. We are going to do something special.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill be there Fri with either my GF or my Dad as I have two season tickets...Can't wait...

Just got back from the practice...Nice looking group of athletes and the facility with the walls and turf down looks really nice, probably just as nice as some of the AFL teams...

NKU students get in free with Student ID Friday...

So wait, is the QB 6'6 or 6'4 like that article stated? ;)

^Lorenzen is now the starting QB.

^Lorenzen is now the starting QB.

I know this.

  • Author

Yes pass the word around all NKU students get in free with their ALLCARD or whatever it is called. I think it is the student ID. Practice went well tonight, it was a lot of fun to get out infront of some fans and let them see the facitlity. It is by far the best in the league. Hope to see everyone there Friday night.

Smart move letting the college kids in for free!

 

good luck in the home opener!

  • Author

Well we are doing everything we can think of. Thanks

Great atmosphere tonight...The river monsters play an exciting style and have great athletes...Definitely an awesome value and the fans seemed to enjoy it and got pretty loud, I would love to see the place at near full capacity it would be really loud...

Very good entertainment at halftime also

One thing I thought was odd at the BOK, while at the 9th region games I stumbled on the NKU info center at the BOK, It was basically hidden near the back left corner in the concourse. They lose at least half, im sure more, of potential traffic! They should put this up at the front near the top of the steps! They had some River Monster info there, it's just a shame a lot of people will never see this as the location is not great at all.

Went to the game tonight and it was a lot of fun. I took my 7yr old and he had a blast. Jared can still sling the rock.. I think tthe final was 79-21 River Monsters..

What was the attendance for tonight's game? I was unable to make it, due to the Sweet Sixteen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.