Northern Kentucky River Monsters

I figured I would jump on here real quick and let you all know that the season is right around the corner. Opening game are this weekend and we have a week 1 bye which sucks but oh well. Our first 3 games are on the road but our home opener is March 18th at The Bank of Kentucky Center right on NKU's campus. I really want to get the community behind us and have that place buzzing that night. I am looking for any suggestions on what you all could think could help. Ticket sales are going great and to keep up with us you can go to our website (http://www.nkyrivermonsters.com). Thanks in advance and I hope this thread really takes off!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked up tickets on line for a Johnstown's home game. Best seat available $31.50??? Oh please!

The site says....

SINGLE GAME TICKETS

Single game tickets start at $7.00 and go up to $25.00.

Single game tickets will go on sale in December 2010.

SEASON TICKETS

Season tickets include all seven (7) regular season home games.

Prices start at $35.00 for all seven games!

The 6'6" QB is pretty good. He's a efty that throws a soft catchable ball. A lot of fun to work with and be around. He is coming along real well for us.

Yes we play the Drillers a couple times down there and should be a fun little rivalry for both teams.

And yes the tickets range from $7-$50 dollars per game. Season tickets are cheaper, you basically get a game for free if you buy season tickets. The $50 dollar seats are on the wall and you get up close and personal with the players. You can play defense if the ball is coming your way and get to yell and scream at the opposing players.

I can not wait to get the season going. It kind of sucks we don't play at home til the 18th but that gives us time to get everything together and make sure the experience is what everyone wants and deserves.

If you all have any questions fel free to call the office at 859-572-7595 and we will help you with season tickets or any other questions. Thanks so much guys.