February 15, 201115 yr I figured I would jump on here real quick and let you all know that the season is right around the corner. Opening game are this weekend and we have a week 1 bye which sucks but oh well. Our first 3 games are on the road but our home opener is March 18th at The Bank of Kentucky Center right on NKU's campus. I really want to get the community behind us and have that place buzzing that night. I am looking for any suggestions on what you all could think could help. Ticket sales are going great and to keep up with us you can go to our website (http://www.nkyrivermonsters.com). Thanks in advance and I hope this thread really takes off!!
February 15, 201115 yr I go to school at NKU and look forward to getting tickets and going to the games.
February 15, 201115 yr Good luck with it. Getting the NKU students in on this will be the thing that makes it go IMO. Have cheap beer nights for them.
February 15, 201115 yr Good luck with it. Getting the NKU students in on this will be the thing that makes it go IMO. Have cheap beer nights for them. I guess students would have to pay, because it's not an NKU team.
February 15, 201115 yr ^ Well they won't make any money letting everyone in for free. Depends on who gets concessions? It had better be cheap to get the NKU students there.
February 15, 201115 yr I just looked up tickets on line for a Johnstown's home game. Best seat available $31.50??? Oh please!
February 15, 201115 yr I just looked up tickets on line for a Johnstown's home game. Best seat available $31.50??? Oh please! The site says.... SINGLE GAME TICKETS Single game tickets start at $7.00 and go up to $25.00. Single game tickets will go on sale in December 2010. SEASON TICKETS Season tickets include all seven (7) regular season home games. Prices start at $35.00 for all seven games!
February 15, 201115 yr Are you guys coming to Pikeville and playing the Drillers any this season? Looks like they play the Drillers 4 times total and 2 in Pikeville.
February 15, 201115 yr Looks like they play the Drillers 4 times total and 2 in Pikeville. Gua, arch rivals it appears.
February 16, 201115 yr I hate to see Goodman leaving but you can't blame him. What type of player is the 6'6" QB?
February 16, 201115 yr Good luck with it. Getting the NKU students in on this will be the thing that makes it go IMO. Have cheap beer nights for them. Good point.
February 18, 201115 yr Author The 6'6" QB is pretty good. He's a efty that throws a soft catchable ball. A lot of fun to work with and be around. He is coming along real well for us. Yes we play the Drillers a couple times down there and should be a fun little rivalry for both teams. And yes the tickets range from $7-$50 dollars per game. Season tickets are cheaper, you basically get a game for free if you buy season tickets. The $50 dollar seats are on the wall and you get up close and personal with the players. You can play defense if the ball is coming your way and get to yell and scream at the opposing players. I can not wait to get the season going. It kind of sucks we don't play at home til the 18th but that gives us time to get everything together and make sure the experience is what everyone wants and deserves. If you all have any questions fel free to call the office at 859-572-7595 and we will help you with season tickets or any other questions. Thanks so much guys.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.