Holy Cross/Dixie Heights on Internet Radio 2/5

Gary is not broadcasting I hope, maybe just color?

Not quite sure what your point is, a color man, is still a broadcaster. Gary was asked to do this at 3:00 PM and was on the air at 7:30 for the first time. Best first time color man not named Jason Elfers I ever worked with. I hope you were trying to be funny.

Not quite sure what your point is, a color man, is still a broadcaster. Gary was asked to do this at 3:00 PM and was on the air at 7:30 for the first time. Best first time color man not named Jason Elfers I ever worked with. I hope you were trying to be funny.

I was. Knowing Gary pretty well I just can't picture him broadcasting a game.

Bamberger has a good voice for the broadcast. I thought that he was a natural, and maybe even more so than he himself was aware that he'd be. As soon as the game got rolling, he was right there and right on. Glad to hear that he's doing the Dixie game too. Hope to hear more of him in the future. I think the Indians have found a nice fit with him doing the broadcast. :thumb:

Bamberger has a good voice for the broadcast. I thought that he was a natural, and maybe even more so than he himself was aware that he'd be. As soon as the game got rolling, he was right there and right on. Glad to hear that he's doing the Dixie game too. Hope to hear more of him in the future. I think the Indians have found a nice fit with him doing the broadcast. :thumb:

Gary did a real nice job last night on the broadcast. He tried really hard to not be objective and even apologized several times for rooting a bit. That has to be very hard for an announcer doing his alma mater's game and not wanting to root a little bit.

Gary did a real nice job last night on the broadcast. He tried really hard to not be objective and even apologized several times for rooting a bit. That has to be very hard for an announcer doing his alma mater's game and not wanting to root a little bit.

This is a Holy Cross broadcast. Why should he apologize? He's a HC guy on a HC broadcast. He should be pulling for HC. If a fan of another team has a problem with that tell that fan to get his/her school to do their own darn broadcast.

This is a Holy Cross broadcast. Why should he apologize? He's a HC guy on a HC broadcast. He should be pulling for HC. If a fan of another team has a problem with that tell that fan to get his/her school to do their own darn broadcast.

Nobody was criticizing him just stating a fact that he did that on the broadcast. I agree with you on their rooting for their home team but few broadcasters would apologize for doing that at the high school level.

Mark, I want to thank you again for coming down last night. I thought you and Gary called another great game. Looking forward to broadcasting games over the internet with Gary for Holy Cross HS for years to come once we can get things worked out.

Thanks man. We'll get it all worked out and you guys will be great. I suggest you practice on a couple of freshman games and get the kinks worked out. I think you may have a vested interest in that team also!

Thanks man. We'll get it all worked out and you guys will be great. I suggest you practice on a couple of freshman games and get the kinks worked out. I think you may have a vested interest in that team also!

Ahh, the ol' freshman game. I still remember listening to the first-even CCH broadcast which was a frosh game at CCH. I was "there" when it began.

Glad to see HC taking on this challenge. We can't have too many for us sports fans.

Ahh, the ol' freshman game. I still remember listening to the first-even CCH broadcast which was a frosh game at CCH. I was "there" when it began.

Glad to see HC taking on this challenge. We can't have too many for us sports fans.

Holy crap Clyde, we've been looking for that listener! You won a prize. And Aaron Noll scored the first ever basket on CovCath Internet Radio.