9th Region 2011

Give me a break, I guess we should exclude any home runs tht are hit at boone's field

Any power numbers at Boone County's field should be thrown right out the window. There is no way the dimensions are even close to being accurate. No postseason games should ever be played there.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently no one wants to respond to the question of how Vance Sullivan is eligible to play baseball this spring at Newport Central Catholic? Seems to be a lot of posturing around the question and no answer given as to how this can be.

I would guess it's simply that no one really knows.

That's a great question, I am wondering the same thing after seeing that he was played at WV during basketball season.

Apparently no one wants to respond to the question of how Vance Sullivan is eligible to play baseball this spring at Newport Central Catholic? Seems to be a lot of posturing around the question and no answer given as to how this can be.

Maybe someone from WV could tell us. The State said he is eligible ?

I wouldn't count on someone from Walton or Verona to speak about a personal/family issue. That isn't fair to ask of them and they probably don't know for sure.