Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2011

Featured Replies

Give me a break, I guess we should exclude any home runs tht are hit at boone's field

 

Any power numbers at Boone County's field should be thrown right out the window. There is no way the dimensions are even close to being accurate. No postseason games should ever be played there.
  • Replies 374
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously his power was enough to sign with UC

 

Maybe it wasn't his "power." Maybe it was just a great stroke.

Apparently no one wants to respond to the question of how Vance Sullivan is eligible to play baseball this spring at Newport Central Catholic? Seems to be a lot of posturing around the question and no answer given as to how this can be.

Apparently no one wants to respond to the question of how Vance Sullivan is eligible to play baseball this spring at Newport Central Catholic? Seems to be a lot of posturing around the question and no answer given as to how this can be.

 

 

I would guess it's simply that no one really knows.

However you want to classify it, the kid can stroke the ball regardless of what ballpark he plays in

 

Maybe it wasn't his "power." Maybe it was just a great stroke.
However you want to classify it, the kid can stroke the ball regardless of what ballpark he plays in

 

No argument from me based on what I've seen and heard.

That's a great question, I am wondering the same thing after seeing that he was played at WV during basketball season.

 

Apparently no one wants to respond to the question of how Vance Sullivan is eligible to play baseball this spring at Newport Central Catholic? Seems to be a lot of posturing around the question and no answer given as to how this can be.
I would guess it's simply that no one really knows.

 

Their house is for sale and they have moved.

Can you play a high school sport for two schools, in the same school year, even if you move?

I wondering why he would switch schools if his dad works for the school district and drives there everyday...

 

Their house is for sale and they have moved.

I'm guessing that something that we don't know may have sparked this whole situation. I wish Vance the best of luck at NCC, he's a good kid and a talented player.

Maybe someone from WV could tell us. The State said he is eligible ?

Maybe someone from WV could tell us. The State said he is eligible ?

 

I wouldn't count on someone from Walton or Verona to speak about a personal/family issue. That isn't fair to ask of them and they probably don't know for sure.

I wondering why he would switch schools if his dad works for the school district and drives there everyday...

 

I wonder why bin Laden sent planes into the Twin Towers.

Good luck to Vance~Great athlete from a good family. He will be a great asset to NCC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.