Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Jay Bilas on CBS March Madness

Featured Replies

I guess it's good news/bad news.

 

The good? No Dick Enberg for March Madness this year.

 

However, No Jay Bilas either.

 

CBS will instead put Marv Albert and Steve Kerr as one of their duos for the first four rounds. Verne and Bill, Gus and Len, and Jim and Clark are the other three.

 

Reggie Miller will join Kevin Harlan and Dan Bonner as a first weekend team.

 

Kerr will also join Jim and Clark for the Final Four.

 

LINK

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marv Albert? That will be interesting.

 

I'm happy Bilas won't being doing it. I can't stand to watch him.

 

Kevin Harlan will be awesome. I think he does almost as good a job as Gus does.

How Clark Kellogg (Mr. Spurtibility) ever made it to the level of a national sports broadcaster is beyond me. And now he's going to be doing March Madness.:rolleyes: I'd just about as soon have Rob Bromley.

I love having Bilas on games. Marv F Albert?

When is CBS going to get a brain and put Gus Johnson as the Final Four guy? :confused:

It doesn't matter much to me that much who does it.

Reggie Miller is bad, bad, bad... I thought having him on NBA games was bad enough. Now I have to listen to him do NCAA as well? This is not good news.

When is CBS going to get a brain and put Gus Johnson as the Final Four guy? :confused:

 

I don't know. I think he's the best broadcaster in sports. :thumb:

ESPN just fired Ron Franklin, He is one of the best. Where will he land.

ESPN just fired Ron Franklin, He is one of the best. Where will he land.

 

I think he's landing at the plaintiff's table in court.

I love having Bilas on games. Marv F Albert?

 

I sure would take Bilas over any of the idiots named to call the games with one exception. Gus Johnson needs to be the #1 guy. Cannot stand Marv Albert.

Reggie Miller needs to go away, he is an awful, awful announcer. Gus is the man and I like Len, but I think they could find a better partner for Gus. I also agree he should be doing the Final Four. Not having Bilas is a shame, he's one of the best in the business. I also don't understand how Kerr got put in there for the Final Four either.

I don't want to get anything started because this is a sincere question: What is wrong with Bilas? I just told my wife last night that Bilas was from Duke but he was one of my favorites and I read here people don't like him and he additionally isn't hired. What am I missing?

I don't want to get anything started because this is a sincere question: What is wrong with Bilas? I just told my wife last night that Bilas was from Duke but he was one of my favorites and I read here people don't like him and he additionally isn't hired. What am I missing?

 

Agreed. I really like Bilas. I like him a little better as a studio guy than a game guy, however. But I'd 10:1 rather have him on the call as several others that have been mentioned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.