Kentucky 78 Louisville 63

AHSPanther23

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louisville definitely lost because of the disparity in raw talent, and the lack of size, IMO. Not Pitino's fault, and I don't want him fired.

Isn't Pitino in charge of recruiting at Louisville? :sssh::D

Personally, I'm not upset with the personnel we have. I think they'll be great by the time they leave, and they'll be here more than one year. Plus, we can't recruit just to beat Kentucky.

I love it. I hope Pitino is also satisfied with not having the talent to hang with UK.

Great win for the Cats. The defense was amazing for almost the entire game.

Obviously Jorts won't have games like that every night, but I LOVE the effort he's giving this year. Without him this would be a much worse team. Cal can hardly afford to put Vargas in.

Personally, I'm not upset with the personnel we have. I think they'll be great by the time they leave, and they'll be here more than one year. Plus, we can't recruit just to beat Kentucky. :D The really important games begin in January. :p

U of L can beat the bottom big east teams but won't be able to play with the big boys.

Football is virtually over, in regards to UK's dominance, which you can hardly call it that now.

I heard the same thing out of you when Kragthorpe was hired. Kentucky has won 4 in a row. Spin it all you want. Sounds like dominating to me. As for basketball, Pitino has had 10 years at UL to recruit and put his game in place. Are you going to tell me that the UL fan base is satisfied with his accomplishments?

Dominating game by the Cats--something I did not expect. Our defense was stifling & outside of Knowles, UL has no one to turn to for points.

Unbelievable game by Jorts. Knight continued his consistent play. Thought Miller played a heck of a first half & then disappeared again in the second. And yet again, I'm amazed at the play of Liggins.

I love it. I hope Pitino is also satisfied with not having the talent to hang with UK.

[/b] U of L can beat the bottom big east teams but won't be able to play with the big boys.

Y'all just hate it 'cause I still love my Cards, even when they suck and can't be swayed over to the dark side. :D

Congrats to the Cats and the Big Blue fans.

Good News for Card fans the sun will rise in the morning.

I knew this game would end this way once we lost the best rebounder we had. Injuries have taken hurt being limited.

As for UL game plan, I was disapointed that we kept doubling Jones and giving Harrleson lay ups. At some point you have to make in game adjustments and never seen any on defense. Could have at least tried some 2-2-1 press or a little 2-3 zone.

Bottom line the Cats killed us in the paint and Rick never made an adjustment. No Goode or Van Treese??????

Who is the heck is the Henderson kid? I didn't even know he played.

No excuses here Cats are the better team.

UL needs to start playing some other big guys or it will be NIT. Because the Big East is full of better inside players.

^ No chance any other teams are stupid enough to leave him alone all game long.

That was probably sound strategy going into the game because Jones has not passed out of double and triple teams at all before today. I have seen Harrelson open so many times that I thought Jones either didn't trust his game didn't like him or just did not know when and where to pass when double and triple teamed.