Kentucky 78 Louisville 63

AHSPanther23

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Knight is a good player but he is not at Wall's level IMO. Knight can only dominate a game when he scores points. Wall could control an entire game and have single digit in points. Every player on the floor for UK last year was better when Wall had the ball in his hands. The same can only be said for Knight when he is hitting shots. Knight's game revolves around him putting the ball in the basket. If he does not shoot well he does not play well.
Very good point.

Football is virtually over, in regards to UK's dominance, which you can hardly call it that now.

I always love hearing the bantering between the UK/UL faithful in regards to football. Both stink and we all know both teams' success will always be short lived. Like arguing between what is better: mud or dirt.

On a side note I find it funny how some UL fans are putting blame on Pitino :lol:. I am just waiting...."fire Rick", "Pitino is not that good anymore". :lol:I certainly remember them riding UK fans (and some justified btw) about complaning about coaches.

Today imo wasn't Pitino's fault at all, UL got their butts kicked by a better basketball team..........period.

UK is now 1-0 in Lousville's Yum Center. New house is the same as the old house. :popcorn:

Seriously, the Yum Center is a beautiful building/facility. UL and their fans should be proud. :thumb:

Pshaw! We have our idiots too. Louisville definitely lost because of the disparity in raw talent, and the lack of size, IMO. Not Pitino's fault, and I don't want him fired.

I always love hearing the bantering between the UK/UL faithful in regards to football. Both stink and we all know both teams' success will always be short lived. Like arguing between what is better: mud or dirt.

Look, I'm happy to give y'all the basketball game every year....if we can have the football game. :D Football....now that's a real sport. :p

Pshaw! We have our idiots too. Louisville definitely lost because of the disparity in raw talent, and the lack of size, IMO. Not Pitino's fault, and I don't want him fired.

Isn't Pitino in charge of recruiting at Louisville? :sssh::D

Harrelson may never score 23 in a game the rest of the year, but I can say one thing about this kid: It is noticeable where he has worked to improve his game. He grabs balls with more authority and looks for the passes much sooner. He seems less hesitant down low and more willing to be the aggressor. Harrelson doesn't need to score on this team to be effective, he just simply needs to present a low post threat to rebound, bang and change shots.

Someone noted, the success of Harrelson if it can continue, will be a very good thing for Jones. Still, Jones was just as impressive today with I think it was 6 Assists!! As a young kid its good to see he is learning that you don't always have to score to make the right plays.

I had voiced it occassionally and today it showed. UK's guards as a group are very good and very long. Louisville was undersize at the guard position and that was a huge part of what hurt their outside shooting. Buckles injury definately changed the game as Louisville didn't have a second guy down low to matchup with UK. I felt the Cats really missed some opportunities late to expose their size advantage with Jones being guarded by my smaller players late.

Still, SHOUT OUT TO KING JORTS!!!!

Isn't Pitino in charge of recruiting at Louisville? :sssh::D

Personally, I'm not upset with the personnel we have. I think they'll be great by the time they leave, and they'll be here more than one year. Plus, we can't recruit just to beat Kentucky. :D The really important games begin in January. :p