Kentucky 78 Louisville 63

AHSPanther23

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be your worst post ever. Now, if Cal leaves after this year or next, you might be right. But if they are both around another 5-6 years, UK will not win all of those. Rivalries exist for a reason.

Rick is done he will quit before he beats Cal.

He also said that as the Cards were 46% in shooting that he guessed they hadn't done as well as he'd hoped in stopping them. Obviously they (UK) did much better, but given the scored, I'd have thought the Cards were shooting worse as well.

They were shooting worse than 46%, but it was from the free throw line.

Buckles being out of the whole game killed Louisville. I beleive that if he was in the game would have been completely different. One thing was definitely proven, Buckles and Jennings is going to be very important on the inside game and for size going into conference play. If either of them are injured or not playing well, the season could be rough.

Buckles being out of the whole game killed Louisville. I beleive that if he was in the game would have been completely different. One thing was definitely proven, Buckles and Jennings is going to be very important on the inside game and for size going into conference play. If either of them are injured or not playing well, the season could be rough.

Who is this Buckles dude? Is he related to LeBron? Because if you listen to Louisville fans he is an all American.

Very impressed with the Cats... If they shoot well they will give teams fits come March.

The Yum Center looked awesome, the only complaint I have with it was how corporate it looked, I realize that you can't build a 200+ million dollar building without sponsors, but it seems everywhere you look you see a logo. I think there's three listed on the backboard alone. Don't get me wrong I would love to see those logos on in a building that nice in Lexington...

He's done? With the best recruiting class in school history?

Not that I think he's done, but having the best recruiting class in history just adds more pressure to him. If he can't win with the best class in school history then what? My guess is Rick has 2 years left at UL...

YUM Center is a beautiful facility. I can't wait to watch the CATS play there a #1 seed next season. That will be awesome. I feel for the team/s they will play in the YUM.

No doubt. The Yum Center may be the best facility in the country. With all of UK's success and achievements in basketball and football they still are playing catch up in terms of facility’s at UL, I for one love that Jurich/UL is willing to spend so much money, their spending and initiative will force UK to respond...

He's done? With the best recruiting class in school history?

I know I am sometimes "Underthebridge" or a rock when it comes to UofL news right away but is this fact that next year will be Louisville's best class ever or just your opinion? I feel like the '80's contained some pretty good classes.

Unless that is we are referring to 2012 which I do know UofL is expecting a good pull though as someone said, with the current track record (and trust me I hope they get all the kids they are expecting) it doesn't look promising.

Very impressed with our Cats yesterday. I'm not going to go back and read all 90 posts, but I was very pleased with our team.

Love Harrelson's play. Knight seemed to have a quiet 24. Nice to see Terrance Jones letting the game come to him and not necessarily force the issue to get his points.