Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 34 Newport 33 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game to both. WOW. Thatnks for the updates Onetoya!!!

Sounds like a barn-burner...

Tough.....tough.....tough....loss for Newport! Rebound! Get em Heschy!!

Great game by both teams, that has to be one of the toughest ways to lose a football game for Newport.

WOW.....

 

I didn't think it would be this close.......

 

Good luck to you Red DEVILS...

 

The game came down to a blocked kick in OT :ylsuper:

 

Way to go Devils :banana:

Maybe now the posters from Russell will give the Wildcats the respect that they deserve. Even in a loss the Cats should hold their heads high.

It should be a great game, and it will be tough for the Red Devils to go to Newport and come away with a win. I still can't pick against Russell though. They are a great football team.

 

 

Russell 28

 

Newport 27

 

 

 

 

I hate to brag on myself, but I got the point spread right, and was pretty darn close with the final score.

 

Congratulations Coach McGlone on win # 250. No go win 2 more Red Devils. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Great game both teams. good luck Russell

Wow! I went back and read the Update thread. Onetoya, you did a great job of keeping the update thread on top of the game. That's tough to do - listen to the game on the radio, and type in what's happening at the same time.

 

Thanks for the effort, Onetoya.

 

Congrats to the Devils!!! One more win, and I'm going to be renting out sleeping space for the Russell faithful here at the Bavier Arms Hotel.... :thumb:

 

It sounds like Newport played their hearts out. You just know this was one of those games that neither team deserved to lose... (okay - enough of the cliches).

 

You know - if you tilt your head back, and take a deep breath, you can almost smell the Papa John's concession stand all the way back in Henry R. Evans stadium!!

 

Frances

Who you kidding?

 

Frances

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Russell's radio crew is pitiful, and I'm not throwing punches...You guys in Flatwoods should look to hire Jason Suman....He's an old Tomcat and has a GREAT radio voice...

 

And before the Ashland contenent gets bashed I would rather have the "homer" than what I heard tonight .......Like I said tonight's game could be the WORST I've ever heard. With the plays being behind if ever called....

 

I hate it but you should look Suman up next year to be you radio voice because the the crew you have now has NO CLUE....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.