Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 34 Newport 33 (OT)

Featured Replies

Anyone with Stats? I heard Brown may thrown for over 200.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is only seating right? But there is plenty of standing room, which is where I will be. Depending on the weather I wouldn't be surprised to see close to 10,000 if they will let that many in there.

Yea we can hold more thats just seating only 5,000.

That is only seating right? But there is plenty of standing room, which is where I will be. Depending on the weather I wouldn't be surprised to see close to 10,000 if they will let that many in there.

 

 

It is tough to allow for that many people at a high school venue.,

Ok, so maybe I do have a geek phone, but it allows me to log onto BGP while I'm out of town, so it's awesome...

I hate it when games come down to PAT kicks in OT. Just seems like a shame to decide a game that way. I wish you had to go for two everytime.

 

Anyway congrats to both teams on fine seasons. Newport had a good run and certainly showed they could play with anyone in 2A. Russell comes into a hostile situation and walks out a winner which is tough to do this time of year.

Russell Lost to Breathitt in the State semi-finals the same way 3 years ago 28-27. Then Breathitt beat Corbin 53-0 the next week to win State.

I hate it when games come down to PAT kicks in OT. Just seems like a shame to decide a game that way. I wish you had to go for two everytime.

 

I disagree because if a team does not have a solid kicking game...TOUGH

Congrats on the win. Now all us Belfry people will be rolling into town for an exciting team. I was pulling for Russell because of the two teams great past and because the drive isnt as long haha. But congrats on the win see you guys in a week.

Good year Newport!!

I really feel for Coach John Schlarman and his Cats.

 

No team should lose like this - tough, tough, beat.

 

Congrats on a G-R-E-A-T season!!!!!! :thumb:

Congrats Red Devils on a great win. See ya next Friday night. Can't wait, I just LOVE this game!

Kasey Clark - 124 yards rushing, 102 yards recieving, 4TDs(3rushing ,1 recieving)

James Glenn - 99 yards rushing, 49 yards recieving, 3TDs(all rushing)

James Thomas - 4 catches for 105 yards, 2TDs

Tommy Brown - 10-15-1 for 164 yards passing (1TD), 59 yards rushing (1TD)

JJ Hesch - 14-20-1 for 189 yards passing (2TDs), 37 yards rushing.

 

Had to work and couldn't go to the game but it sounded like a great game to watch. And onetoya, you are right about the radio crew. Alot of people would like a change.

Maybe now the posters from Russell will give the Wildcats the respect that they deserve. Even in a loss the Cats should hold their heads high.

Most new this would be a tough game. Confidence in ones team should not be taken for disrespect. You don't win 11 games by a fluke. Congratulations to Newport on a great season.

Maybe now the posters from Russell will give the Wildcats the respect that they deserve. Even in a loss the Cats should hold their heads high.

 

I tried to tell folks after Newport's first scrimmage this season that they had the key ingredients to make a big run.

 

Congrats to Coach Schlarman and the boys from Newport.

I was watching the Belfry/Sheldon Clark game on T.V. and they said that Newport won this game! I guess that knocks off about 3 hours of driving now that Russell won. Congrats Russell and get ready for the Pirate Ship to land ashore! See ya There!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.