Russell 34 Newport 33 (OT)

Yeah I thought one of our guys was bleeding badly out there Friday night until I realized what it was.

Washed it once and no luck. Gonna try a bleach pen to see if that helps. If only it were our Maroon Uniforms. Much Easier. :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the Russell/Newport game. I did not get to go, but it sounded like both teams had chances to put the game away. But big plays by the star players for each team kept it tight. The fourth quarter must have had everybody in the stadium dizzy from watching the momentum swing back and forth.

The fourth quarter was crazy with all the momentum changes. Once you think one or the other was gonna win then the other would come right back and answer. Was one whale of a ball game.

Yea there usally on by about 7:10 but Geez how many times can you cut out in 1 night. :madman: They have been doing the games for a long time id say 7 or 8 years im not really sure id say at least that long if not more. They was never this bad about cuting out last year.

I've never listened to them actually announce a game, so I have no idea how bad they are. I can vouch for them a little on Friday about cutting out and such. I know that Newport's pressbox did not have a phone line. The radio station ordered one to be installed for Friday and they never installed it. They eventually installed it about game time.

I found the broadcast of the game on line and then lost the pasge, anyone know where to get it back from. The broadcast was from Newport side but you could hear the 107 guy screaming in the back ground like a little girl. Cant stand to listen our game son Radio anymore. ANYWAY. Does anyone know where the linkis to the last broadcast of the game????????

I found the broadcast of the game on line and then lost the pasge, anyone know where to get it back from. The broadcast was from Newport side but you could hear the 107 guy screaming in the back ground like a little girl. Cant stand to listen our game son Radio anymore. ANYWAY. Does anyone know where the linkis to the last broadcast of the game????????

That would be. http://www.1071kissfm.com