Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 34 Newport 33 (OT)

Featured Replies

Has NKY been swept out?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No NCC won big . They are the only one left

Has NKY been swept out?

 

 

No. NCC won big of Lexington Christian.

Russell's radio crew is pitiful, and I'm not throwing punches...You guys in Flatwoods should look to hire Jason Suman....He's an old Tomcat and has a GREAT radio voice...

 

And before the Ashland contenent gets bashed I would rather have the "homer" than what I heard tonight .......Like I said tonight's game could be the WORST I've ever heard. With the plays being behind if ever called....

 

I hate it but you should look Suman up next year to be you radio voice because the the crew you have now has NO CLUE....

 

I had to chaperone a school dance for little Frances, and I didn't get to listen to the game. Of course, if I didn't have to go to the dance, I'd have been in Newport ...

 

Frances

Wtg Russell on a nice win and another region title!!!!!!. Hats off to Newport for playing an excellent game not a thing to hang your head about. You left it all on the field where it was supose to be left. Tough way to go out for those Newport seniors good luck in the future to every single one of those seniors. :ylsuper: Goodluck to Newport next season.

I am glad Russell won for two reasons.

 

1) A classy team coached by a classy guy, Way to go Red Devils.

 

2) I have game to go to when I make the trek back to Kentucky Thanksgiving weekend.

 

Who else will be there from BGP? I know me and Tuckycat already have plans to be there.

I am glad Russell won for two reasons.

 

1) A classy team coached by a classy guy, Way to go Red Devils.

 

2) I have game to go to when I make the trek back to Kentucky Thanksgiving weekend.

 

Who else will be there from BGP? I know me and Tuckycat already have plans to be there.

I will be there 6:30- 6:45 sharp in Henry R. Evans to get my seat.

Wtg Russell on a nice win and another region title!!!!!!. Hats off to Newport for playing an excellent game not a thing to hang your head about. You left it all on the field where it was supose to be left. Tough way to go out for those Newport seniors good luck in the future to every single one of those seniors. :ylsuper: Goodluck to Newport next season.

 

 

GOREDDEVILS, you sure do drive fast. :D

GOREDDEVILS, you sure do drive fast. :D

Do you think he left at the end of the first quarter - just to beat the traffic?

 

Frances

I will be there 6:30- 6:45 sharp in Henry R. Evans to get my seat.

 

 

What is the seating like at Russell?

What is the seating like at Russell?

We can hold about 5,000 in the whole stadium. We have a pretty large visitors side too.

GOREDDEVILS, you sure do drive fast. :D

 

I am familiar with what you are talking about. But I bet for those that don't your post would seem vague :lol:

What is the seating like at Russell?

 

 

It's a nice stadium. A good place to watch a football game. You shouldn't have any trouble with seating. There is plenty of seating on the visitor's side of the stadium.

It's a nice stadium. A good place to watch a football game. You shouldn't have any trouble with seating. There is plenty of seating on the visitor's side of the stadium.

 

 

Thanks

We can hold about 5,000 in the whole stadium.

 

That is only seating right? But there is plenty of standing room, which is where I will be. Depending on the weather I wouldn't be surprised to see close to 10,000 if they will let that many in there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.