Russell 34 Newport 33 (OT)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell's radio crew is pitiful, and I'm not throwing punches...You guys in Flatwoods should look to hire Jason Suman....He's an old Tomcat and has a GREAT radio voice...

And before the Ashland contenent gets bashed I would rather have the "homer" than what I heard tonight .......Like I said tonight's game could be the WORST I've ever heard. With the plays being behind if ever called....

I hate it but you should look Suman up next year to be you radio voice because the the crew you have now has NO CLUE....

I had to chaperone a school dance for little Frances, and I didn't get to listen to the game. Of course, if I didn't have to go to the dance, I'd have been in Newport ...

Frances

Wtg Russell on a nice win and another region title!!!!!!. Hats off to Newport for playing an excellent game not a thing to hang your head about. You left it all on the field where it was supose to be left. Tough way to go out for those Newport seniors good luck in the future to every single one of those seniors. :ylsuper: Goodluck to Newport next season.

I am glad Russell won for two reasons.

1) A classy team coached by a classy guy, Way to go Red Devils.

2) I have game to go to when I make the trek back to Kentucky Thanksgiving weekend.

Who else will be there from BGP? I know me and Tuckycat already have plans to be there.

I am glad Russell won for two reasons.

1) A classy team coached by a classy guy, Way to go Red Devils.

2) I have game to go to when I make the trek back to Kentucky Thanksgiving weekend.

Who else will be there from BGP? I know me and Tuckycat already have plans to be there.

I will be there 6:30- 6:45 sharp in Henry R. Evans to get my seat.

Wtg Russell on a nice win and another region title!!!!!!. Hats off to Newport for playing an excellent game not a thing to hang your head about. You left it all on the field where it was supose to be left. Tough way to go out for those Newport seniors good luck in the future to every single one of those seniors. :ylsuper: Goodluck to Newport next season.

GOREDDEVILS, you sure do drive fast. :D