In What Bowl Will UK Land?

Zoot Soup

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The notion that any team should reject a bowl bid is ridiculous. The most insane statement I have ever read on BGP. And it isn't even close. If you don't want to watch 6-6 teams in a bowl, go Christmas shopping or something and then you wont be bothered by it.

:thumb:

I read your post. You are incorrect. You think a great recruit is going to watch UK and Alabama Birmingham play and decide they wanted to be a Cat? Why didn't those great recruits come in before? The Cats are always in the same predicament. About .500 and not good in SEC play. They are a team that benefits from the whole "bowl eleigble" disgrace. Get your six wins and we will find a bowl for you. They had a coach that had coached in the NFL-that didn't help. They have had NFL talent on teams that didn't help. They must get better, and not settle for mediocrity. That's what the UK football program is. That is a step up from awful which they used to be, but if they had lost to SC, they would not be eligible for this "bowl", and what would everybody say then?

Yea, And I guess all of BGP on here are all wrong. You are hilarious, next....

They should "man up" and not accept going to any bowl. The same for all .500 teams in the country. The bowl system is a joke, and if people stop going, it would change. It's hoops season in the bluegrass.

Yea right. They should just throw all those weeks or of extra practice they will get by accepting.

UK and Pitt locks for the Compass Bowl .....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/529264-bowl-projections-could-auburn-lose-who-deserves-the-biggest-games/entry/31915-bowl-predictions-why-pittsburgh-and-kentucky-are-locks-for-the-compass-bowl

I'd like this, almost as much as a UK/USF match-up. 2 of my Alma Maters can send 2 coaches packing this year.

For you History, here are the facts from this thread. 1 poster agreed with you that UK should not accept a bowl invite. A total of 9 poster said absolutely they should accept. And most of the 9 stated numerous times that they should go and that it would be crazy not to. :cool: