In What Bowl Will UK Land?

Zoot Soup

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kentucky Louisville play in Birmingham I would go but that is the only way I will go to an UK Bowl game. Does anyone know who is on our rotation for SEC west games next year and what non conference games we have besides Lville?

at LSU

vs. Ole Miss

vs. Mississippi State

The 'Cats get prepared for their SEC schedule with games against Louisville, Central Michigan, WKU, and D-II Jacksonville State (who beat Ole Miss)

I can't think of one. I don't understand ND either. They think they still matter for some reason.

They declined last season for lack of having a head coach. I get it in that sense. They also declined 13-15 years ago so when they did not get an Alliance Bowl bid, but at that time they did matter more so your disdain for Notre Dame argument does not hold up as much :D.

For you History, here are the facts from this thread. 1 poster agreed with you that UK should not accept a bowl invite. A total of 9 poster said absolutely they should accept. And most of the 9 stated numerous times that they should go and that it would be crazy not to. :cool:

Enjoy Detroit....:lol: