Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X and Coach Glaser

Featured Replies

Over the years I have read several comments about St. X being too one-dimensional and predictable under Coach Glaser, and that St. X has been having a difficult time keeping up with Trinity, despite having a great deal of talent on the squads.

 

In order for St. X to match what's going on at Trinity, will a new coaching staff be needed?

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but did St. X not defeat Trinity twice just last year in rather convincing fashion both games? Although this was a disappointing loss for X, they will regroup and will continue to play at a high level for years to come.

I think last year was the exception, not the norm.

Over the years I have read several comments about St. X being too one-dimensional and predictable under Coach Glaser, and that St. X has been having a difficult time keeping up with Trinity, despite having a great deal of talent on the squads.

 

In order for St. X to match what's going on at Trinity, will a new coaching staff be needed?

 

Absolutely not ! They are just fine the way they are.

I believe that every Trinity Fan appreciates the Tigers keeping Coach Glaser, he can stay forever as far as we are concerned. I just heard a Tiger fan say that every football player who graduates from St. X loves coach Glaser, well so does every Trinity Rock Football Player and Fan.

I'd like say to that Coach Glaser is one of the finest coaches and gentlemen in the state of KY. St. X is fortunate to have had him coach and lead their football program. If the offense is so predictable, how come they win and win and win and win? The guy can flat out coach and their program is a model for every program in KY to follow.

I have heard that many times, he really is a great guy, but the Ky High School Model Football Program has to be the Rocks. Sorry but thats the facts!

I hope Glaser stays until the Lord calls him home.

:sssh:I have many more X fans that want him gone than I do T fans.:sssh:

He went through this in the 90's also. I think he came out ok. Predictable or not, you still have to stop the offense. (Yes, you did it this year so rocks save your comments). In his bad years he is still better than 90% of teams and coaches in this state.

:sssh:I have many more X fans that want him gone than I do T fans.:sssh:

 

SF

 

Now that is interesting isn't it? Why do you think that is ?:idunno:

Glaser is a great guy and does well building the charecter of his kids. Beatty is exactly the same in that department. With that said, from 2000-2010 the score reads

 

Trinity 7

St. X 2

Male 1

We LOOOOOVE Glaser as coach.

He went through this in the 90's also. I think he came out ok. Predictable or not, you still have to stop the offense. (Yes, you did it this year so rocks save your comments). In his bad years he is still better than 90% of teams and coaches in this state.

 

The problem is that, besides some of the Male teams in the early 2000's and the Brohm led T teams, Glaser has had a major edge in the talent department throughout the 2000-2009 years so it would be expected he would win a lot more than 2 titles.

 

Count me in with the other T fans who hope the X administration continues to be happy with a title every 6 years or so.

I'd like say to that Coach Glaser is one of the finest coaches and gentlemen in the state of KY. St. X is fortunate to have had him coach and lead their football program. If the offense is so predictable, how come they win and win and win and win? The guy can flat out coach and their program is a model for every program in KY to follow.

 

Well, the "model program" better get used to coming in second in their district every year under the new 6A district football alignment.

I get this is a football thread but X has done pretty well in titles over the last few years. The better question might be, what didn't we win last year? Glaser or not we will be back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.