Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 17 Scott County 6

Featured Replies

Final. Not the start after three games the Cardinals were looking for.

And Boone is looking a little better than advertised but the going gets really tough the next two weeks against Anderson, OH and the Birds.

Boone County is looking good thus far. Congrats Rebels.

Boone better learn to pass or HHS will beat them to death..

Boone better learn to pass or HHS will beat them to death..

 

Brother they should have learned that 15 years ago.

Boone better learn to pass or HHS will beat them to death..

 

I don't think it'll matter much unless the defense plays an amazing game.

The defense is much improved this year, and it doesn't matter in the long run if they lose to Highlands, which they probably will. But upsets can happen anytime.

The defense is much improved this year, and it doesn't matter in the long run if they lose to Highlands, which they probably will. But upsets can happen anytime.

 

Agreed on all accounts.

I take back everything I said about Boone County. Way to go, Rebs!

Anderson game will probably look a lot like it did last year. Ohio is a whole other world in football...

 

That being said, congrats to Boone on another good win. How did Oppenheimer(sp) do?

Boone continues to play well. Very different team than the one we were talking about over the summer. I guess they got the "internal franchise" problems fixed.

Rebels get another road win. Not sure if the margin should be concerning, as I didn't see the game, but it from the score it looks like it stayed close. Still, Boone is 2-0, when many on here probably had them at 0-2 at this point.

 

This Anderson team is not close to the Anderson team of a year ago. The Redskins are ranked seventh this week in the Cincy D-I coaches poll, but that's coming off a 14-7 win against Oak Hills last week. Nobody fears Oak Hills. Wierd year in Cincy D-I, with Colerain obviously being very, very good. The GCL looks very competitive, but that may be because some are slightly down and LaSalle is better than most years.

 

I'd be shocked if the Boone-Anderson game resembles last season's. Not predicting a Boone win, but it will be closer (couldn't be worse). I think Boone could win this one, but they enter as the underdog.

Boone continues to play well. Very different team than the one we were talking about over the summer. I guess they got the "internal franchise" problems fixed.

 

I still give them 3 or 4 wins this year. Although they are 2-0 I am sure they will lose to a team they should beat. I'm still not impressed, when the season is over look back at how Henry Clay and Scoot Co. finished up. To me, the measuring stick is here in NKY, how did you compete against teams in your area.

Anderson and Highlands will be losses. After that Boone has all their district games (Campbell, Conner, Cooper, SK, Ryle). They finish up with Dixie. It will be tough to get wins from those games.

After beating Henry Clay and Scott Co. on the road I don't think Campbell, Conner, Cooper will be a problem for the Rebels. And I think they also have a good shot against both SK and Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.