Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How upset does it make you that I hate the Reds?

Tore up.

I hate the Reds. Is that clear to everyone?

I for one am tickled. We have way too many fans on this site. Starting to get a bit dull.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nevermind, first place has room for all of the Reds faithful, come on over to the Red side Capernicus. Walt Jockety already did.

 

Step into the light!!!

Eat a tooth pick.
See if you can drive one up PETA Tony's tookus.

Enough with the girl fight did you see my post he threw 105!!!!

Enough with the girl fight did you see my post he threw 105!!!!

Yep. We saw your post. He does that routinely.

Yep. We saw your post. He does that routinely.

 

First time I've ever heard of him throwing 105. 104? Sure. 105? Nope...

First time I've ever heard of him throwing 105. 104? Sure. 105? Nope...

I always wondered where that radar gun the deputy used to give me a speeding ticket when I was 17 went. Clocked me at 75 in a car that wouldn't go over 68. Paid my fine in $1 bills.

I always wondered where that radar gun the deputy used to give me a speeding ticket when I was 17 went. Clocked me at 75 in a car that wouldn't go over 68. Paid my fine in $1 bills.

 

Couldn't even get it up to 69, huh? Tough break at that age... :walk:

Imagine that, Reds get out of San Fran and their pitching looks great again.

 

My goodness gracious, pathetic doesn't begin to describe the Cubs. While that's not stating anything that's not already known, it's just freaking sad.

Bruce just hit another one....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.