Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

  • Author
I would really like to see Cueto on the mound that series, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

 

Bruce 9

Valaika 4

Votto 3

Rolen 5

Gomes 7

Hanigan 2

Stubbs 8

Janish 6

Arroyo 1

 

 

Bruce batting leadoff? Are you kidding me? :D

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I would really like to see Cueto on the mound that series, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

 

Bruce 9

Valaika 4

Votto 3

Rolen 5

Gomes 7

Hanigan 2

Stubbs 8

Janish 6

Arroyo 1

 

 

I think the Reds are very happy with the way the rotation will fall. I don't think they wanted to take any chances of having Cueto at the plate against a Cardinal pitcher. Then again if the Cards were to take a shot at Cueto, I don't think they would feel too comfortable with Pujols standing in the box against a guy that can throw a 105 MPH fastball at him. :lol::lol:

Enough with the girl fight did you see my post he threw 105!!!!

 

Struck out the side in the 9th on 14 pitches, 11 strikes to get the win versus Louisville.

  • Author
Struck out the side in the 9th on 14 pitches, 11 strikes to get the win versus Louisville.

 

 

Was he traded? :scared::cry::D

Bruce asked if one of the Cubs pitchers could throw him batting practice before the game today since they did a good job of throwing him batting practice during the game last night

I would really like to see Cueto on the mound that series, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

 

Bruce 9

Valaika 4

Votto 3

Rolen 5

Gomes 7

Hanigan 2

Stubbs 8

Janish 6

Arroyo 1

 

Agreed! I'd love to see Johnny and his 6.75 career ERA start against the Cardinals. Wouldn't that be a fun one to watch.

Any updates on BP? Or did I miss that?

Any updates on BP? Or did I miss that?

 

Day to day is all I've heard.

--George Grande, who retired last year after spending 17 seasons as Cincinnati's television play-by-play announcer, is scheduled to work as many as eight games the rest of the season as lead announcer Thom Brennaman and backup Paul Keels turn some of their attention to football. Brennaman works on Fox NFL broadcasts while Keels does Ohio State play-by-play.

Never thought I would say that I missed him, but considering the Keels debacle, welcome back George.

 

I bet Big Snack is doing cartwheels. (figuratively, of course)

  • Author

Big Snack is headed to Camden Park with his wife, and kids. Don't let the Reds lose.

Headed to Russell/Greenup game, be sure to forward the ESPN updates and I'll forward mine. It's all on GT, HT, WCSF, PMIC, DMD's shoulders. Hope no one has to PANIC.

Game tonight is sold out.

So has Patrick Starr.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.