August 28, 201016 yr Yeah, I saw that update on Twitter about the tickets and was stunned. They said last night after the game there were plenty available, must have been one heck of surge of tickets. The Chapman fastball story was picked up and posted on Yahoo. Here is the picture with the article. http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Report-Scout-clocks-Reds-pitching-prospect-Cha?urn=mlb-265783
August 28, 201016 yr Nice snag by Bruce. Saved another run for sure. I think that would have hit the top of the wall. Very nice catch though.
August 28, 201016 yr I think that would have hit the top of the wall. Very nice catch though. It was close, for sure. Looked like Bruce was confident the whole way.
August 29, 201016 yr I switched channels. Where'd Votto hit it? Looks like Nats getting to Lohse after a trip through the lineup.
August 29, 201016 yr The guy on Thom's left looks like the auto pilot on the move Airplane :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 29, 201016 yr I switched channels. Where'd Votto hit it? Looks like Nats getting to Lohse after a trip through the lineup. Right Center
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.