Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

The ONE time I agree with LRCW and this is what happens. Won't make that mistake again.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Lohse pitches tomorrow, so we've got a shot at gaining a game.

 

 

It's the Nationals. Not even Loshe can lose to them.

Dunn strikes out. Down to the last out.

 

He's still not helping the Reds................

  • Author
The ONE time I agree with LRCW and this is what happens. Won't make that mistake again.

 

I'm always bringing a good man down. :lol:

Are you the anti-Patrick Star? :lol:

 

Trying. I wish that guy would quit posting...

  • Author
Trying. I wish that guy would quit posting...

 

 

He's my favorite poster of all time. :lol:

I'm always bringing a good man down. :lol:

 

Dusty should know better than anyone that he could hit Spindoc lead off and be fine against the Cubs.

Dusty should know better than anyone that he could hit Spindoc lead off and be fine against the Cubs.

I'd have went yard against a southpaw.

It's those right handed sinkers in on my hands and sliders on the black I struggle with.

I hate the Cardinals. Just want to continue to be clear.

I hate the Cardinals. Just want to continue to be clear.

 

It's clear.

It's clear.

I'm glad.

I hate the Cardinals. Just want to continue to be clear.

 

And it really makes me sad and upset...

I'm glad.

 

How upset does it make you that I hate the Reds?

And it really makes me sad and upset...
Join PETA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.