August 27, 201016 yr The Cubs have won 3 straight, they're bound to come back down to Earth. I say the Reds take 2 of 3, if not another sweep. Those Brewers games were in Miller Park, these will be at GABP....Big Difference. The starting pitching will be fine. Volquez has been hit or miss since he's returned, Bailey and Wood simply just had bad outings. And yes, if the Reds can keep their lead at 3-4 heading into the Cards series, they have a chance to essentially end the division race in St. Louis... Miller Park wasn't around in 1999. The Reds will have a 1 game lead or less come next weekend and the Reds will be swept in St. Louis and Colorado.
August 27, 201016 yr The Cubs have won 3 straight, they're bound to come back down to Earth. I say the Reds take 2 of 3, if not another sweep. Those Brewers games were in Miller Park, these will be at GABP....Big Difference. The starting pitching will be fine. Volquez has been hit or miss since he's returned, Bailey and Wood simply just had bad outings. And yes, if the Reds can keep their lead at 3-4 heading into the Cards series, they have a chance to essentially end the division race in St. Louis... Miller Park wasn't around in 1999. The Reds will have a 1 game lead or less come next weekend and the Reds will be swept in St. Louis and Colorado.
August 27, 201016 yr Miller Park wasn't around in 1999. The Reds will have a 1 game lead or less come next weekend and the Reds will be swept in St. Louis and Colorado. So essentially you're saying that the Cardinals are going to gain 3-4 games on the Reds in the next 6 days? :lol: You really can't believe any of the garbage you post on here. That would mean they lose at least 4 of those games, then will lose 7 in a row after that...So you think the Reds are going to go 2-11 in their next 13? :lol: You must love inserting you're foot in your mouth, because it's about to happen again...
August 27, 201016 yr Jumping the gun a little bit there aren't you? I don't think the Reds will be in position to lock up the division come Labor Day weekend. The Cubs owe the Reds a little pay back from a few years back when a bad Reds team kept them from making the playoffs. And then there is the Brewers. I don't think I need to remind any Reds fans of what the Brewers did to them the final weekend of the 1999 season. Guess who the Reds play the final weekend this year. I believe the Reds are about to play their worst stretch of the season. Why you ask? We need to look no further than their starting pitching. It was awful during the Giants series, and I think the Reds starting pitching will end the season the way it began the season. Tough break Reds fans, but hey there is always next year. I think that the Reds have proven that whatever happen in years past, epsecially things that happened over 10 years ago, just dont' matter anymore.
August 27, 201016 yr So essentially you're saying that the Cardinals are going to gain 3-4 games on the Reds in the next 6 days? :lol: You really can't believe any of the garbage you post on here. That would mean they lose at least 4 of those games, then will lose 7 in a row after that...So you think the Reds are going to go 2-11 in their next 13? :lol: You must love inserting you're foot in your mouth, because it's about to happen again... That's ok. I have a big mouth. I can probably get both feet in there.
August 27, 201016 yr I love it Starr. Keep it up. The Reds have done quite well since you've joined the ranks. You may be some sort of a good luck charm for us Reds fans.:thumb:
August 27, 201016 yr I love it Starr. Keep it up. The Reds have done quite well since you've joined the ranks. You may be some sort of a good luck charm for us Reds fans.:thumb: Patrick Starr...please tell me you hate the Bengals too? lol
August 27, 201016 yr Jumping the gun a little bit there aren't you? I don't think the Reds will be in position to lock up the division come Labor Day weekend. The Cubs owe the Reds a little pay back from a few years back when a bad Reds team kept them from making the playoffs. And then there is the Brewers. I don't think I need to remind any Reds fans of what the Brewers did to them the final weekend of the 1999 season. Guess who the Reds play the final weekend this year. I believe the Reds are about to play their worst stretch of the season. Why you ask? We need to look no further than their starting pitching. It was awful during the Giants series, and I think the Reds starting pitching will end the season the way it began the season. Tough break Reds fans, but hey there is always next year. It was a joke. Sorry I didn't put a smiley with it. But do carry on. :lol:
August 27, 201016 yr Patrick, you hit that one shot falling abounds against Louisville at the end of the game and you think that gives you the authority to get on here and rile up us Reds' fans.
August 27, 201016 yr Patrick Starr...please tell me you hate the Bengals too? lol Now if we can just get Patrick to start rooting for the Bluebirds...
August 27, 201016 yr If the Reds can't take at least two of three with Gorzelanny, Wells, and Coleman pitching, they should swap places with Louisville.
August 27, 201016 yr If the Reds can't take at least two of three with Gorzelanny, Wells, and Coleman pitching, they should swap places with Louisville. Very true.
August 27, 201016 yr Bruce 9 Valaika 4 Votto 3 Rolen 5 Gomes 7 Hernandez 2 Stubbs 8 Janish 6 Cueto 1 Cue the Dusty bashers in 3...2...1....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.