August 27, 201016 yr On the 6:00 news today Jack Atherton suggested John Bench would be coming to Pete's celebration on Sept. 11. He did not speculate whether Anthony Perez, Joseph Morgan, David Concepcion or George Anderson would be there.
August 27, 201016 yr Author Dusty let LRCW go too long...again. That's after going 12 innings yesterday. I'm ruined. I'll never type the same again.
August 27, 201016 yr On the 6:00 news today Jack Atherton suggested John Bench would be coming to Pete's celebration on Sept. 11. He did not speculate whether Anthony Perez, Joseph Morgan, David Concepcion or George Anderson would be there. Is that Margaret Schott bobblehead night?
August 27, 201016 yr It was, but you're suppose to tap them on the shoulder when you cut in. Where did you learn your manners? My grandmother, who chewed tobacco & cheated at Euchre. Oh, she played piano at church too.
August 27, 201016 yr That's after going 12 innings yesterday. I'm ruined. I'll never type the same again. The Mark Prior of live updates.
August 27, 201016 yr 2 down, Pujols intentionally walked 2nd straight walk to the big fella. Wish Dusty would take a lesson here.
August 27, 201016 yr Author On the 6:00 news today Jack Atherton suggested John Bench would be coming to Pete's celebration on Sept. 11. He did not speculate whether Anthony Perez, Joseph Morgan, David Concepcion or George Anderson would be there. What about George Griffey?
August 27, 201016 yr 2nd straight walk to the big fella. Wish Dusty would take a lesson here. I've heard a few people say that the pic of Votto on the front of SI may answer a question or two...............
August 27, 201016 yr And for my 1,000th post, I'd just like to say thank you to the good people at A Christmas Story for inspiring my personality on this great site.
August 27, 201016 yr On the 6:00 news today Jack Atherton suggested John Bench would be coming to Pete's celebration on Sept. 11. He did not speculate whether Anthony Perez, Joseph Morgan, David Concepcion or George Anderson would be there. I heard on the radio one day this week that there should be a good portion of the Big Red Machine in town that weekend.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.