August 27, 201016 yr How does this mean they're going to sweep? IMO , the first game of any series, especially a game in which a team comes back late to win is a huge momentum builder for the remainder of the series. Look what happened to Philly at home against Houston. A couple of close losses in the first couple of games set the stage for a four-game sweep. I believe the first game of a series is the biggest. A couple of tough losses early against Philly had the feel of really putting pressure on the Reds to avoid a four game sweep, which they couldn't. First game of a series often sets the tone.
August 27, 201016 yr Author Thought you posted he was available. Does that mean probable? Don't know. All I know is Pujols bats in the 11th, and that isn't good news for the Nats.
August 27, 201016 yr Author Morgan- F-7. They go to the 11th. Cardinals have Ryan, Jay and Pujols due up. I don't see it going to a 12 inning.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.