Cov Cath vs Lex Cath

msjball4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Wildcat and was going to post the same until he beat me to the punch. If CCH puts a lot of pressure on Burke forcing him out of the pocket Burke will light CCH up. Burke will look like Steve Austin running past the CovCath defense. :D

That 'whoosh' everyone hears is the sound of a 70's reference going over the vast majority of BGPers heads.

I'm very surprised more people aren't picking CCH to win this game. I would frankly be surprised if LC is able to knock off the Colonels. LC is going to have to play at their very best in order to defeat CCH, in my opinion.

It's up to 59 - 16 last count in favor of LexCath in the Pick 10 this week. I see this game as a toss up, but it seems most feel that LexCath wins at home.

I agree with Wildcat and was going to post the same until he beat me to the punch. If CCH puts a lot of pressure on Burke forcing him out of the pocket Burke will light CCH up. Burke will look like Steve Austin running past the CovCath defense. :D

We have a "seven million dollar" defense!!!!!

We'd make Lee Majors look a lot like Harvey Lee Yeary.

I'm nervous about this game, but a few years back, LexCath had a QB by the name of Jacob Doss who was outstanding and CCH took care of them.

We beat Cov Cath Doss' senior year in the second round. On a late field goal, but we did win.

Who knows who wins, I haven't seen Cov Cath play and I've only seen the Knights once. All I know is that if this offense plays the way it's capable of playing, I think Cov Cath is in for a rude awakening. I just hope the Knights don't let head games get to them.