Cov Cath vs Lex Cath

msjball4

In all honesty CCH is not as good as people make them out to be. Lex Cath wins easily. Do some really think CCH has been holding out consecutive weeks just to get to the regional finals? I don't think so. harrison is a pretty darn good team whether they scored on a fumble recovery or not, and they are without their starting QB.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not gonna say the Knights win easy in this one I respect the Cov Cath program too much to even want to consider overlooking them. I do think if Lex Cath plays their game and doesn't let mind games get in the way of things they have a great chance of winning.

I feel the senior leaders need to step up this week and really get this team to know they will win. This is ecspecially on the D. I want to finally watch the Knights friday after Thanksgiving play in a semifinal game.

After having seen both CC and LC play Harrison County, I must agree with Hilltopper. LC's defense is not nearly as strong as CC's, so this game will come down to a battle of offenses, and there is no doubt that the Knights are much more potent than the Colonels.

The CC quarterback is a very good high school thrower and an average runner at best. Burke at LC is a bona fide D1 blue chipper, and he has excellent talent at the wide receiver position.

Just don't see this being closer than 2 tds....LC 35 CC 17.

i for one hope the CCh wins so that HHs can play them again... its really fun to watch these two play against each other

Getting a little ahead of ourselves, aren't we? I wouldn't be surprised to see both CCH and HHS out after this coming weekend. Disappointed, but not surprised.

CovCath is playing bad football right now. The seniors need to realize this is it. Get your acts together or your turning in your equipment next Monday.

These players have so much heart though, they'll prepare hard and work hard all week and do what they need to do Friday night

The CC quarterback is a very good high school thrower and an average runner at best. .

That's funny. Drew is the process of deciding if he wants to attend a D1 traditional running-qb school or not. I hope that coach doesn't read your critique.

It's hard to compare the Cov. Cath. game against Harrison and the Lex. Cath game against Harrison. Harrison's starting QB did not get to play against Cov. Cath. The turnout of that game COULD have been sooo different if Harrison had everyone playing their right positions. That being said you would think Lex. Cath. would have the best chance to win. Goodluck to both teams!

Lexcath wins in a rout. They cannot be stopped,the only way to even play close is to rack up 35+ on your side of the scoreboard. I don't think Covcath offense is up to the task. I'm personally looking foward to the possibility of a franklin co- lexcath rematch. that one would keep the scorekeeper busy!