Cov Cath vs Lex Cath

msjball4

Was it really raining that game? I played a good amount in it and really can't remember the rain. I know it was cold though I had a nice bald head for that one.

I was playing too. It was a very even game and I knew that you all deserved to win although I would have liked our side to have won. The db was Adam Spaulding, who went on to play for Thomas More, although I don't know if he's still playing there now, I heard that school just wasn't his cup of tea. He is a great guy and a great player, anyone who meets him can't say enough good things about him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For UNDERTHEBRIDGE and knightsdad, you sound like you listen too much to other prepsters talking about the so called LC playoff curse.

This is a heck of a program that is all of 14 years old. Lexington Catholic did not have a football team in the 50's, the 60's, the 70's, the 80's.

Yet in just 14 years these players have made the whole state stand up and take notice.

Regional Championship losses to, let's see....Highlands, CovCath, Danville, Boyle. Last time I looked at the records, those were state champions.

If the folks from those programs want to knock LC's record for not beating them, that's okay, they're looking over their shoulders at the Lexington Catholic.

If the folks from other programs that don't make it to the Regional Championships want to knock LC, so what?

It's time to tee it up tonight, and that's what counts.

Go Knights. This is an ex-parent saying I love ya', and I sure as hell believe in you.

No need to tell me Knights history, I played four years for them and three in middle school. Trust me, I think the curse is BS also, but I feel too many people put emphasis on it, all im saying is I hope the team doesn't.