Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brett "Look At Me" Favre is a Minnesota Viking......Yet Again.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree with everything Brett has done, but I blame ESPN & the rest of the media for A LOT of the hoopla...

I don't agree with everything Brett has done, but I blame ESPN & the rest of the media for A LOT of the hoopla...

 

ESPN started their 5:00 hour with a Sportcenter special regarding Favre.:irked:

I'm happy actually. I want to see what Favre can do this year.

I hate to say I told ya so, but...

 

I don't know of many people who didn't think he would be back this year? So who you saying told ya so to?

  • Author
I don't know of many people who didn't think he would be back this year? So who you saying told ya so to?

 

No one in particular, it's a figure of speech....Geez. :lol:

I don't agree with everything Brett has done, but I blame ESPN & the rest of the media for A LOT of the hoopla...

 

While I do agree with you, I also feel like he has loved every minute of the spotlight.

Most sports fans can't wait to watch a Hall of Famer...including myself ! :thumb:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

especially since I have Sidney Rice on my fantasy team :D

Again? I never counted him as leaving.

Again? I never counted him as leaving.

 

That's because he never left. People just make a big deal out of a couple of texts about his ankle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.