Pikeville-Somerset predictions

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well see but I thought the whole state knew that you dont underestimate Pikeville...EVER!

Don't get me wrong..I will be pulling for Pikeville this Friday, BUT what has Pikeville done the past few years to make this statement true?

Good Luck Pikeville.

Just like the Hazard game. If Pikeville will run the ball at Somerset and smack them down, they win. If they run a bunch of trickery and get into a passing league-style game, it will be a long night. Here's hoping they learned from the Hazard game and just LINE IT UP AND RUN OVER SOMERSET. :fight:

Just like the Hazard game. If Pikeville will run the ball at Somerset and smack them down, they win. If they run a bunch of trickery and get into a passing league-style game, it will be a long night. Here's hoping they learned from the Hazard game and just LINE IT UP AND RUN OVER SOMERSET. :fight:

Good luck. This is Pikeville we're talking about, not Lynn Camp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck. This is Pikeville we're talking about, not Lynn Camp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, this is Pikeville we're talking about, who has knocked Somerset out of the playoffs the last 2 years. :sssh: :lol:

Just like the Hazard game. Here's hoping they learned from the Hazard game and just LINE IT UP AND RUN OVER SOMERSET. :fight:

I don't think their offense was the problem that night. Their point total was enough to win most games. I doubt they will pass unless they are forced into such actions. Good Luck Panthers.

Tell you what, Go ask coach Haywood if he ever takes us lightly. Thats all Im saying.

It was just a simple statement that I asked. I don't think that Danville/Beechwood/NCC think much about Pikeville every year and you said the whole state.

As far as Coach Haywood goes..he takes no one lightly. That's what makes a great coach different from a good one.

Like I said...Good Luck to the Panthers. I hope that Belfry and Pikeville both advance.

It was just a simple statement that I asked. I don't think that Danville/Beechwood/NCC think much about Pikeville every year and you said the whole state.

As far as Coach Haywood goes..he takes no one lightly. That's what makes a great coach different from a good one.

Like I said...Good Luck to the Panthers. I hope that Belfry and Pikeville both advance.

I have to say that I support what Pirate Pal is saying! Pikeville has not and is not the team that it was during the late 80's. That isn't to take anything away from Pikeville. Many teams would like to have a team like Pikeville had during that period of time. They were outstanding and could compete with almost anyone in the state. Pikeville has not done very much to make a statement in single A during the past 10 or so years! I hope the addition of the new coach that they will be able to take it to the next level and make all of us proud of them! I will support Pikeville in every game but one, and I think Pirate Pal feels the same way!

Go Pikeville and Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!

This year Pikeville will not win this game, by power or by finesse. If they win, it would take a meltdown of major proportions for the Jumpers, and that ain't likely.

Yeah, this is Pikeville we're talking about, who has knocked Somerset out of the playoffs the last 2 years. :sssh: :lol: