Goodbye, ... I will miss you all

MountainThunder

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MT we have been friends for a long time time, and I value our friendship. Because of BGP is how we became friends. Remember when we met in person at the State Tourney? Remember all your friends here and hope you decide to stay.

I agree wholeheartedly with gold. Remember when I came to the game at your school and you invited me up to the press box? Made me feel like a big wig. :D

I will miss you my friend. If there is something I can help you with let me know.

MT is one of the class members of this site. During the dark days of Knox Central football I could always count on him for a positive statement when others were so discouraging. Although we never met, I've always thought of him as a friend.

Good luck, MT. You can take pride in knowing that BGP was a better site because of your efforts.

Mountain Thunder, take it from someone who has been there twice in four years: Think about this. You will be called Brett Favre by Bluto and the gang when you realize you need at least to read the material if not post. 12k post, 5 years is a big investment. I got busy and didn't want to spend the money but you get connected and don't realize it. Ex: (Bluto coming to my swearing in 4 years ago) (Birthday wishes) things like that. Everyone enjoys your posts and YOU WILL miss this. And it is the best news on here and you get it quicker than anywhere. It is also a bad time to be going with football and basketball right around the corner. We all will respect your wishes. Just points to ponder. Go Cats. I always liked your posts

JVDFC, it is just a time issue more than anything at all. I have made some wonderful friends on here, and kept in touch with others who I don't get to see much anymore. This is a wonderful site, but right now it seems I hardly have much time to breathe.

Clyde may be right, I am surprised I decided not to renew my subscription with football season just starting. But now everything is just nuts (but not really in a bad way)

Gold Sunrise, I think the first time we met was actually at a GRC vs NL football game in Winchester.

Nwo, I remember that well, ... I think that was the time the band boosters closed down the concession stand at halftime (don't know what they were thinking)

GCHS I definitely expect to see you at one football game this fall, not sure which yet

Jim, you have my email dude

Pepper II, you are very welcome. You have one heck of a program being built right now, that's for sure!

You all have said some very kind things, and I really do appreciate it. I hope to be back, but will have to see when my schedule lets up a little bit.

JVDFC, it is just a time issue more than anything at all. I have made some wonderful friends on here, and kept in touch with others who I don't get to see much anymore. This is a wonderful site, but right now it seems I hardly have much time to breathe.

Clyde may be right, I am surprised I decided not to renew my subscription with football season just starting. But now everything is just nuts (but not really in a bad way)

Gold Sunrise, I think the first time we met was actually at a GRC vs NL football game in Winchester.

Nwo, I remember that well, ... I think that was the time the band boosters closed down the concession stand at halftime (don't know what they were thinking)

GCHS I definitely expect to see you at one football game this fall, not sure which yet

Jim, you have my email dude

Pepper II, you are very welcome. You have one heck of a program being built right now, that's for sure!

You all have said some very kind things, and I really do appreciate it. I hope to be back, but will have to see when my schedule lets up a little bit.

Best of luck friend.