Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher extortion case

Featured Replies

Read somewhere that Rick could've pulled this off during a 30 second timeout, with time to spare. Not something ANY dude wants made public.

 

"Briefly" was an unfortunate word for him to use.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really feel bad for Rick. Like others said he brought this upon himself and actions have consequences. Sypher seems like a major wack job if I might add..

I agree that Rick is to balme. He is paying a heavy price that many folks that have had affairs don't have to go through. I hate that this is so public. We are talking about a family being destroyed.

I haven't been a big fan of Pitino and never really cared for his wife. However, I feel sorry for him or at least badly that he's thrown away the respect of many that did think highly of him. It's just sad and I truly do think he regrets his choices. I'm not sure what was more stupid of him.... doing what he did or the whack job he chose to do it with!

Humiliating for Pitino.

Sypher is just a money grubbing you know what.

Case is still up in the air, because they jury has to be having a hard time making out what this is all about...and Sypher could have a few outs in the whole deal.

As a lot of this comes out, it has to be so embarrassing for UL itself. I think this is easily grounds for termination.

How about Pitino getting more money for Karen Sypher, by getting Tim more money from UL?

Is Steve Pence going to get called the the stand?

Usain Bolt called and said that even he thought RP was fast.

At this point, it seems like Pitino is on trial. Am I mistaken or isn't this supposed to be an extortion trial against Sipher? I'm not a lawyer but it seems to me that extortion is extortion regardless of the reason.

 

That is what lawyers do. It puts marks on his reputation and in that way hopes to create doubt for the jury.

Usain Bolt called and said that even he thought RP was fast.

 

:laugh: Did I read that right? Less than 15 seconds???

:laugh: Did I read that right? Less than 15 seconds???

:banana:

:laugh: Did I read that right? Less than 15 seconds???

 

Plenty of time left on the shot clock.

As Covcathiradio told me today, Rick always stressed getting the shot off quickly.

Plenty of time left on the shot clock.

 

I believe Clark Kellogg has a phrase to describe this.

Pitino has had some bad experiences happen in short periods of time. Examples, Laettner and Sypher!

Frankenstein never scared me...

 

 

...but Pitino does....

 

 

...cause he's fast.

I believe Clark Kellogg has a phrase to describe this.

 

I get it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.