Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Davis

Featured Replies

  • Author

I didn't think Cousins was a low motor guy, just a bit of a hothead at times and he let it impact his game. I didn't have near the problem with him a lot of guys did.

 

Davis didn't play AAU before this year, and goes to a small private high school so he literally had zero exposure. Most guys that explode like he has do it on the back of one or two good events but Davis has been spectacular all spring and summer. Nothing to worry about with him at all.

 

Johnny O' started the spring really strong but faded and that's why he dropped. Still love the kid, and think he will have a great college career.

 

It will be a killer, just depends on if they get target 1 or 1A at the other spots. Rivers has just heavily entered the mix with UK as well, so the next month or so will be very interesting...

  • Replies 135
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't think Cousins was a low motor guy, just a bit of a hothead at times and he let it impact his game. I didn't have near the problem with him a lot of guys did.

 

Davis didn't play AAU before this year, and goes to a small private high school so he literally had zero exposure. Most guys that explode like he has do it on the back of one or two good events but Davis has been spectacular all spring and summer. Nothing to worry about with him at all.

 

Johnny O' started the spring really strong but faded and that's why he dropped. Still love the kid, and think he will have a great college career.

 

It will be a killer, just depends on if they get target 1 or 1A at the other spots. Rivers has just heavily entered the mix with UK as well, so the next month or so will be very interesting...

 

Thanks for the clarification on Cuz, Miller, & Davis. I've read some other places where people seem to think Davis wants UK & that he'll commit before his senior season starts. Any truth to that, or just people trying to get attention?

 

Hate to hear about O'Bryant, because he really seems like a kid I want at UK. In some of the clips I've seen, he was a beast on the glass. Don't know what kind of offensive game he has, but he seems like an all-out effort kind of guy.

 

I'm honestly shocked about Austin Rivers showing interest in UK. What's the reasoning for him including us, especially with Teague already on the roster? Is this legit--like wanting to be the college version of the Miami Heat's trio? Will he be a SG wherever he goes?

Hmmm.......Gilchrist, Teague, Davis, Rivers and a Big man. I would really like that.

  • Author
Thanks for the clarification on Cuz, Miller, & Davis. I've read some other places where people seem to think Davis wants UK & that he'll commit before his senior season starts. Any truth to that, or just people trying to get attention?

 

Hate to hear about O'Bryant, because he really seems like a kid I want at UK. In some of the clips I've seen, he was a beast on the glass. Don't know what kind of offensive game he has, but he seems like an all-out effort kind of guy.

 

I'm honestly shocked about Austin Rivers showing interest in UK. What's the reasoning for him including us, especially with Teague already on the roster? Is this legit--like wanting to be the college version of the Miami Heat's trio? Will he be a SG wherever he goes?

 

Davis wants to decide in August as of right now. UK, Cuse and Ohio State are all even at this point so if anyone says they know where he is leaning they are simply guessing.

 

Rivers is equally great at the 1 or 2 so it doesn't matter which one he plays. The two sides talked over the last two weeks and he is genuinely interested in UK, so they will now recruit him hard. I think it will be tough to keep him from Duke, but that's just a personal opinion at this point...

  • Author

He has come out of nowhere and has made a legitimate claim to the No. 1 player in the nation.

 

The refreshing aspect, though, is that he doesn't seem to care.

 

"It doesn't mean too much," Davis said. "It's nice for people to recognize that I've put the work in."

 

The accolades have come quickly — and it’s not about to stop.

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/Anthony-Davis-has-become-hot-commodity-quickly-072210

Is the Boeheim situation at Cuse' going to factor in any at all? I know Davis would have a scholly no matter what, but nowadays a lot of these big time kids want to play together, and after losing a few scholarships and the black eye that goes with it, do you think it will hurt Syracuse. Can't ever count Thad Matta out on a recruit either, and even though Sullinger will be a beast at the college level, I'm not sure his NBA prospects are high enough to make him a one and done. With that said you never really know what a kid is thinking, or what will cause him to like certain schools over the others, but you would have to like Kentucky's chances in getting Davis, especially with Gilchrist and Teague already in the fold.

Dolamite. Thanks for the link. I didn't see that much out of the first video link. A lot of kids can dunk off of a break. He showed a lot of skills in this video, shooting, passing. Now I understand the fuss.

Dolamite. Thanks for the link. I didn't see that much out of the first video link. A lot of kids can dunk off of a break. He showed a lot of skills in this video, shooting, passing. Now I understand the fuss.

 

The Spiece team shown predominantly in the vid is Marquis Teagues AAU team.

  • Author
The Spiece team shown predominantly in the vid is Marquis Teagues AAU team.

 

Marquis wasn't there that weekend though...

Marquis wasn't there that weekend though...

 

Didn't say he was, just said it was his team. Sounded better that way. :sssh: :D

Heard Davis visited BBN yesterday. Anyone have any feedback on how the visit went?

From what I've read, UK is going after him harder than any other recruits on their radar. I'd love to land this kid. Him and Gilchrist are two of the best players in the class but besides their basketball skill they certainly shouldn't be causing off the court issues which is a huge plus.

  • Author

Scout is reporting Davis has made a decision. All signs point to UK...

Davis has made his decision. Has to bode well for the Cats. Won't announce for a while longer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.