August 5, 201016 yr Good... See, it would have been so easy to just put a period or even an exclamation there. But you went back with the ... . What are we going to do with you? I always liked the dot dot dot myself, in fact I often use it in texts as well as other things. Does it really bother you that bad?
August 5, 201016 yr I always liked the dot dot dot myself, in fact I often use it in texts as well as other things. Does it really bother you that bad? The occasional one doesn't bother me, but GT seems to have a bad case of it.
August 5, 201016 yr Author The occasional one doesn't bother me, but GT seems to have a bad case of it. It's my signature move. Like Ric Flair and the Figure Four...
August 5, 201016 yr It's my signature move. Like Ric Flair and the Figure Four... It's true. You know what they say- always leave them wanting more...
August 5, 201016 yr Author It's true. You know what they say- always leave them wanting more... That's the point... :lol:
August 5, 201016 yr Good... That is awesome. I bet he withdraws his statement & issues an apology by the end of the week.
August 5, 201016 yr See, it would have been so easy to just put a period or even an exclamation there. But you went back with the ... . What are we going to do with you? You don't like his trademark ...? Rivers might be holding out for $300,000 Should I send cash, check or money order?
August 5, 201016 yr Question regarding this...Having read the letter from UK's attorneys, what are the rules regarding mention of Davis here? I noticed his name was blacked out in the letter put online for the public to see, but is it against NCAA rules to mention the kid by name in this way?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.