Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Davis

Featured Replies

Thanks. I'm getting excited (and by excited I mean totally terrified :lol:)...

 

I was initially going to put has your sweat went from bb's to bullets yet but didn't know how you'd take it. :lol:

 

Just a natural instinct, I know I will be if that day ever happens.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UK is in good position, but none of the 3 schools in the mix has an edge. He's top 3 for sure. From there it doesn't really matter...

He needs to get rid of that ugly unibrow. Just sayin, but he can sure play hoops! :cool:

If Gilchrist hung 28 on this kid, how good is Gilchrist? I think Gilchrist holds his spot at #1. Loved Gilchrist's comments about helping recruit Davis to the promise land. Next year's class at UK is going to turn out to be ridiculous.

If Gilchrist hung 28 on this kid, how good is Gilchrist? I think Gilchrist holds his spot at #1. Loved Gilchrist's comments about helping recruit Davis to the promise land. Next year's class at UK is going to turn out to be ridiculous.

 

Here is what Gilchrist had to say about Davis on Tweeter.

 

Shout out to Anthony Davis, a lot of people think I would be mad that he's number 1 but I'm happy for him for real!

about 11 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Is there are better player to have an early commitment from than Gilchrist? Top player in the class that's liked by all who play with and around him.

Hasn't Davis hit a major growth spurt over the last two years?

Gilchrist is still a young pup. I think he may still only be 16.

  • Author
Hasn't Davis hit a major growth spurt over the last two years?

 

He was 6'4" a year ago...

Who would be the better player for UK, Davis or Q. Miller?

  • Author
Who would be the better player for UK, Davis or Q. Miller?

 

My opinion is Davis, but both would fit very well...

Just for some reason I like Gilchrist more than anyone right now. He has just amazed me on and off the ball each time I observed him. Does everyone else think that Davis beats Gilchrist out for the #1 spot?

  • Author
Just for some reason I like Gilchrist more than anyone right now. He has just amazed me on and off the ball each time I observed him. Does everyone else think that Davis beats Gilchrist out for the #1 spot?

 

Just going to depend on the rest of July. I think Gilchrist is still #1 right now, but the gap is closing...

Just going to depend on the rest of July. I think Gilchrist is still #1 right now, but the gap is closing...

 

Do you think Davis is the clear cut number 2 if Gilchrist is still #1?

  • Author
Do you think Davis is the clear cut number 2 if Gilchrist is still #1?

 

As of today, yes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.