Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Davis

Featured Replies

Might as well give this young man his own thread after seeing this highlight clip from the Peach Jam...

 

  • Replies 135
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard he has absolutely been tearing it up down there. Just destroying everyone.

In other news I'm really glad to see that Cal is going after him hard. Cal, Payne Train and Big O are down there watching the event, and more than likely down there primarily for him (and I guess to show Gilky a little more love as well). He should be ready to make a decision in the next month or so, and I hope its for Kentucky.

In other news I'm really glad to see that Cal is going after him hard. Cal, Payne Train and Big O are down there watching the event, and more than likely down there primarily for him (and I guess to show Gilky a little more love as well). He should be ready to make a decision in the next month or so, and I hope its for Kentucky.

 

Teague, Gilchrist, Davis would be plenty especially if we'll still have Lamb, Darnell, Liggins, Poole and Darius in 2011/2012 season as our wings.

  • Author
In other news I'm really glad to see that Cal is going after him hard. Cal, Payne Train and Big O are down there watching the event, and more than likely down there primarily for him (and I guess to show Gilky a little more love as well). He should be ready to make a decision in the next month or so, and I hope its for Kentucky.

 

Cal left yesterday and went to Tennessee to evaluate Chane for the first time today. Still think there is little to no chance he ever gets an offer, but he is at least seeing what Chane can do in person. O is in WV and Payne stayed behind for the Peach Jam conclusion...

  • Author
Oh, sick dunk by the way. :D

 

What is really sick is in the games I've seen him play he always gets at least one and usually multiple blocks on the perimeter. Never seen anyone do that with the regularity he does...

Cal left yesterday and went to Tennessee to evaluate Chane for the first time today. Still think there is little to no chance he ever gets an offer, but he is at least seeing what Chane can do in person. O is in WV and Payne stayed behind for the Peach Jam conclusion...

 

You down there G?

 

Who's O in West Virginia checking out?

What is really sick is in the games I've seen him play he always gets at least one and usually multiple blocks on the perimeter. Never seen anyone do that with the regularity he does...

 

From what I've seen of him, he closes space really well. Plus he's just so long, and has great defensive awareness. Guys think they are going to get a good shot off and he just gets up and puts it back down. He closes down very well from what I have seen.

  • Author
You down there G?

 

Who's O in West Virginia checking out?

 

Baby is at any day now time, so I'm home the rest of July. Haven't really looked at the event in Morgantown so not sure...

  • Author
From what I've seen of him, he closes space really well. Plus he's just so long, and has great defensive awareness. Guys think they are going to get a good shot off and he just gets up and puts it back down. He closes down very well from what I have seen.

 

He's just a freak. Was talking to Maggard about him this morning and he said he reminds him a ton of Camby at this stage...

Baby is at any day now time, so I'm home the rest of July. .

 

Some things are way more important than basketball. Who knows, you may end up missing the rest of the summer circuit, they do say you don't know what true love is until you have a child. :D Hope everything goes good with the new addition. :thumb:

He's just a freak. Was talking to Maggard about him this morning and he said he reminds him a ton of Camby at this stage...

 

That's scary considering he also has some handle to go with it.

  • Author
Some things are way more important than basketball. Who knows, you may end up missing the rest of the summer circuit, they do say you don't know what true love is until you have a child. :D Hope everything goes good with the new addition. :thumb:

 

Thanks. I'm getting excited (and by excited I mean totally terrified :lol:)...

Just the athletic, freakishness of him puts me in the mind of Amare so much, like I said in the other thread. I know you said you don't compare youngsters to NBA stars, but just as far as the freakishness and athleticism goes in their games, I see a lot of similarities there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.