Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Davis

Featured Replies

  • Replies 135
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Per Evan Daniels.:dancingpa

 

Maggard broke it 9 days ago on his premium side...

Maggard already knows who is going to be the next president..........:rolleyes:

  • Author
Maggard already knows who is going to be the next president..........:rolleyes:

 

:lol:

It's looking good, but I'm going to need one of the Kanter/Jones/Knight triumvirate to stay to get really excited.

  • Author
It's looking good, but I'm going to need one of the Kanter/Jones/Knight triumvirate to stay to get really excited.

 

So are you only moderately excited about the team this year because of the 5 guys in the NBA???

It's looking good, but I'm going to need one of the Kanter/Jones/Knight triumvirate to stay to get really excited.

 

I hope they all show out and are good enough to move on. I think the team next season will be talented enough, so I want as good of a season this year as we can get. I hope Jones, Kanter, and Knight all make All-America teams and are lottery picks.

So are you only moderately excited about the team this year because of the 5 guys in the NBA???

 

I just don't have great expectations for this season. I think 25-8 with a Sweet 16 appearance would be great.

I just don't have great expectations for this season. I think 25-8 with a Sweet 16 appearance would be great.

 

They'll be better than what you think, as long as Kanter is eligible. Jones' signing was huge for this team, it made the Vargas signing much better and it made the team much better. Do to a friendlier system to what these guys can do, I think you will see a pretty good team on the floor next year as well. Cousins was Cousins, its hard to replace someone like that, but as long as Kanter is on the floor your really not going to be missing a whole lot. Terrence Jones gives you so much from the four position with his range, passing, and ball handling that it will really make the four out one in work. Still will be a pretty tall, lengthy team, although not as much as last year. Liggins will be a much improved player, but still provide the hustle and defense he brought last season. Miller should be improved, and Knight is the type of guy who wants to be the best. Hes a Kobe type, hes a Jordan type when it comes to dedication in the gym. He wants it more than anyone and this will carry through to the rest of the team. Lamb is crafty in the scoring game and has a superb mid range, hes going to contribute. So even though next years Cats won't have as much star power, they will be very good IMO once they get clicking. Of course you cannot expect these freshman to do what last years did, they are frosh after all, but by March I think were going to like what we get.

So here's what the roster will probably look like so far-

 

Darius Miller

DeAndre Liggins

Jon Hood

Stacey Poole

Doron Lamb

Anthony Davis

Mike Gilchrist

Marquis Teague

 

Unless Kanter were to stay, that team desperately needs some size/rebounding.

We need a bulky guy to rebound in traffic. Not sure who that will be but if it's Amir Williams I'm not so sure that will suffice.

So here's what the roster will probably look like so far-

 

Darius Miller

DeAndre Liggins

Jon Hood

Stacey Poole

Doron Lamb

Anthony Davis

Mike Gilchrist

Marquis Teague

 

Unless Kanter were to stay, that team desperately needs some size/rebounding.

 

You forgot Anthony Davis.

So here's what the roster will probably look like so far-

 

Darius Miller

DeAndre Liggins

Jon Hood

Stacey Poole

Doron Lamb

Anthony Davis

Mike Gilchrist

Marquis Teague

 

Unless Kanter were to stay, that team desperately needs some size/rebounding.

 

 

You forgot Anthony Davis.

looks to me like he is is between Gilchrist and Lamb

Doyel claims Bruce Weber of Illinois was the rat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.