Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 1)

LRCW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is sold out tonight...

That's awesome, definitely glad to hear that. Looks like the Reds have a good chance at topping 100,000 for a three game series. I think that will be the second time this year, which is great.

I didn't get to watch the game tonight, but followed on my phone. Definitely glad to hear that the boys got the bats going (especially Stubbs and Gomes) and Volquez looked great tonight. Loving it!

After that first inning he looked unhittable. I didn't think the change up could get better but man was it nasty.

The breaking ball was the real surprise. He looked absurdly good tonight. If he keeps anything close to this up into September, look out...

I just go in from the ball game. I went with my 7 year old son, and 11 other of my family members. My uncle was in from San Diego, and made his first trip to a Reds game in Cincinnati since 1970. My sister two her 3 boys to their 1st Reds game, and my nephew Luke was handed a baseball by the ballboy after Jay Bruce threw it to him after warming up in the top of the 9th. He was on cloud 9. Volquez looked awesome, the offense made the most of their 5 hits, and there was plenty of offfensive fireworks. What a great night at the old ballyard.