Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 1)

LRCW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juan Francisco hit a walk off HR estimated at 464 ft.:eek:

Dude's got all kinds of power, no questioning that. I would still gladly trade him before Yonder Alonso. Not that I'm opposed to trading Yonder, just out of those two I think Yonder will be much more successful.

Dude's got all kinds of power, no questioning that. I would still gladly trade him before Yonder Alonso. Not that I'm opposed to trading Yonder, just out of those two I think Yonder will be much more successful.

Alonso is stuck, and needs to be used as trade bait in my opinion. Juan will be up here much faster bacause Rolen has a few years left.

I find it odd that the Reds are holding the rotation so closely to the vest.

I think we'll see Arroyo, Volquez, Wood, Cueto and then Leake. Hopefully Harang will get a few rehab starts before they even consider bringing him back. With the plethora of pitching available, there's no reason to rush Harang back.

Travis Wood, Johnny Cueto and Mike Leake will pitch Sunday-Monday-Tuesday, respectively, Dusty Baker said today. The Reds had been listing those dates as TBA.

One reason was the uncertainty with Aaron Harang (lower back spasms), who has been on the DL retroactive to June 30.

“He threw the other day and said he didn’t feel anything. The day after, he felt a little stiffness again,” Reds manager Dusty Baker said of Harang. ”He’s been ordered not to throw for a couple days.”

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/2010/07/16/tbas-are-wood-cueto-leake/