NBA DRAFT 2010 - Updates

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is more worried about just being in the 1st round than anything else at this point. Not looking good for him.

No doubt, kind of what I was saying. Each team potentially could use Orton, but by no means is he what I'd consider a sure thing for them. I'd be worried in the first round.

Crawford is what he is. Bledsoe has barely even tapped into his potential.

Does his potential include learning how to be a PG? Do you want your #1 draft pick to "learn" to be a PG? The most important position in the game?

He has great "measurables." He's a taller Nate Robinson.

Does his potential include learning how to be a PG? Do you want your #1 draft pick to "learn" to be a PG? The most important position in the game?

Outside of the lottery you are taking a shot in the dark. I would rather go for someone with huge upside before a guy that is going to have a career sitting on the bench.

We'll see.

You see Bledsoe as better? Why?

Bledsoe has played PG his entire life before learning to adjust off the ball last season. He will not be "learning" to play the position nearly as much as you think. Crawford is a volume shooter that is very likely to never see the number of shots needed to ever succeed. Plus Crawford has an attitude problem I don't see fitting in as a young NBA player. Your boy once told me he was the only person in the X program he didn't care for FWIW...

Why to much stuff going on to keep track. :lol:

True. Most confusing draft day I can remember.

I love Crawford but I would personally roll the dice and go with Bledsoe if I were picking.