R. Johnson- 11 pts, 8 rbs

Pittman- 11 pts, 8 rbs

Epley- 11 pts, 4 rbs

Jones- 9 pts

Justice- 7 pts, 4 ast

Jackson- 5 pts

Barnhill- 3 pts

Hall- 2 pts

BTW, for the person who said Pittman would get dominated by Thomas, his stat line sure does look pretty good.

Thomas did finish with 18 pts, 13 rbs for Indiana but it should be noted that he was 3 for 9 from the field and 12 of those points came from the charity stripe.

Thomas also had 3 turnovers to Pittman's 1.

Boxscore from nky.com:

Indiana 39 61 - 100

Kentucky 38 59 - 97

Indiana - Thomas 3 12 18, Johnson 9 4 23, Hopkins 8 1 17, Carroll 2 4 8, Hale 1 0 2, Kitchell 1 0 2, Boatner 2 0 6, Harris 1 0 2, Beshears 2 0 6, Robinson 4 7 16. Totals 27 28 100.

Kentucky - Justice 2 3 7, Barnhill 1 1 3, Epley 3 2 11, Evans 5 6 20, Hall 1 0 2, Jackson 2 1 5, Johnson 2 7 11, Jones 2 5 9, Pittman 4 2 11, Watts 6 0 18. Totals 29 27 97.

3-pointers: I 6 (Johnson, Boatner 2, Beshears 2, Robinson); K 12 (Epley, Evans 4, Pittman, Watts 6).

Pittman honestly outplayed Thomas. Epley is the biggest suprise to me is he kept Thomas in check the majority of the game. It was really nice to see Evans and Watts come out and play very well. Would have loved to have seen Sewell play tonight, but could not due to team violation. Thomas Jackson left the team after the game tonight. The one thing I noticed tonight was towards the end of the game when Johnson is bringing the ball up out of control, Justice stayed away from the ball. He is our Mr.Basketball PG, he has to go and get the ball. If he goes and gets the ball right there KY pulls the upset. I look to see Vance Hall play some PG tomorrow with the loss of Jackson so look for Hall to backup Justice tomorrow. Beating IND in IND is going to be tough, but I could not be any prouder of this KY squad. Way to make us proud, but now try and win this next one. Play smart down the stretch and make big plays in the closing minutes.

Pittman honestly outplayed Thomas. Epley is the biggest suprise to me is he kept Thomas in check the majority of the game. It was really nice to see Evans and Watts come out and play very well. Would have loved to have seen Sewell play tonight, but could not due to team violation. Thomas Jackson left the team after the game tonight. The one thing I noticed tonight was towards the end of the game when Johnson is bringing the ball up out of control, Justice stayed away from the ball. He is our Mr.Basketball PG, he has to go and get the ball. If he goes and gets the ball right there KY pulls the upset. I look to see Vance Hall play some PG tomorrow with the loss of Jackson so look for Hall to backup Justice tomorrow. Beating IND in IND is going to be tough, but I could not be any prouder of this KY squad. Way to make us proud, but now try and win this next one. Play smart down the stretch and make big plays in the closing minutes.

I too am very well pleased of Ky's showing. I was one of those that thought it would be a blow-out. I too would like more info on why Thomas Jackson left the team. Also glad to see Watts and Evans do well.