!!! BPG Renovation - Please Excuse Our Dust. !!!

swamprat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_changepostsowner_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3957

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1269) : eval()'d code on line 11

I got the above when I tried to reply to a quesion posted by Clyde!

I too have to log on every time I come on and I to amy getting this as of today

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: forumdisplay_changethreadsowner_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3957

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1269) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: showthread_changepostsowner_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3957

I got the above when I tried to reply to a question posted by Clyde!

Don't know what caused it, don't know what fixed it, just know that all is fine now! Thanks

I've noticed when typing in the quick reply, it takes much longer for the words and sentences to fully type out. It doesn't type the words and letters as I'm typing them. Takes a few seconds for everything to come up.

There is a green arrow thread_dot-16-right.png in the box at the left of the thread name.

No green arrow indicators on any prior posts today. I did see them over the weekend, but not this morning.

I can't see anything that tells me if I'm logged in or not... The only indicator I'm seeing of that is when I try to click to read a thread and it says nobody buys the cow if the milk is free.

Am I just overlooking something? And how do I log back out?

What happened to the good old fashioned User CP? It was like my first stop.

I'm with you on the user control panel. I'm assuming it's a matter of the administrators adding in all of the "buttons" that they want at this point before it makes its triumphant return, but until then, if you want to get at it the hard way, you can either sign in and then type in the following address, or just bookmark the address in your web browser: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/usercp.php

“Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.”

-Robert C. Gallagher