!!! BPG Renovation - Please Excuse Our Dust. !!!

swamprat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I'm unable to locate where to sign in either, so I just try and start a new thread then it forces me to sign in.

The only place I could find to login was by clicking on advanced search at the top. When the seach options come up there is a place to login at the bottom.

Can the colors be changed to something darker like a darker blue?

Royal nation expects Mason Co blue only. This Boone Co rebel blue isn't acceptable! :D

It's all working find for me. The only issue I have is that there's no link to log-in (as others have already mentioned)

Royal nation expects Mason Co blue only. This Boone Co rebel blue isn't acceptable! :D

It's all working find for me. The only issue I have is that there's no link to log-in (as others have already mentioned)

Can't decide right now if I don't like the changes or simply am not used to them. I certainly think it's harder to read.

Were the changes needed for something specific? I guess to me it falls under the category of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." :D

We need to give it some time, folks. Software becomes dated nearly the minute it comes out, and it has to be updated from time to time in order to keep from becoming obsolete. (Anyone else recall the switch-over from MS-DOS to Windows? :D) There are growing pains associated with any software upgrades, and we just need to work on getting used to the changes as much as anything.

I'm sure the admins will get the appearances and bells and whistles all sussed out in the upcoming weeks, so I'd say we need to keep the posts on here to questions about problems, as in, things that make us incapable to use BGP's forums, rather than comments about the aesthetics of the site. :thumb:

“Practice is the best of all instructors”

-Publilius Syrus

Can't decide right now if I don't like the changes or simply am not used to them. I certainly think it's harder to read.

Were the changes needed for something specific? I guess to me it falls under the category of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." :D

BGP was in need of an upgrade. Once all the kinks are worked out and everyone gets adjusted to the new format, thing should run more smoothly.

Any color that makes it easier to read.