!!! BPG Renovation - Please Excuse Our Dust. !!!

swamprat

I can't see where I have already posted in threads? Is there an indicator I'm missing?

The first post on my blackberry shows up very long and skinny (using mini opera).

Change is good, or shall I say change is inevitable. I'm sure the learning curve will be quick.

How do we pull in the smilies?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get used to it but I can't seem to find my smilies...are they there and I just can't see them??????

I can't find any smiles either RK....

Swampy, I love it....I will love it more when I get used to it. At first, I thought I was in the twilight zone LOL!!

I see them when I click on Go Advanced. :thumb:

I can't see where I have already posted in threads? Is there an indicator I'm missing?

The first post on my blackberry shows up very long and skinny (using mini opera).

Change is good, or shall I say change is inevitable. I'm sure the learning curve will be quick.

How do we pull in the smilies?

There is a green arrow thread_dot-16-right.png in the box at the left of the thread name.

Edited by Ram

I guess I will eventually get used to it.

But something I don't care for, is that after I read a thread, nothing changes. In the old setup, you could tell if there were new posts in particular threads.

It changes to a lighter color and the envelope at the left of the thread name is open with papers sticking out of it:

Contains unread posts
thread-16-right.png
Contains no unread posts

Does anyone know if there are others that can't get logged in? Cammando is having trouble. He can get to the main page, but when he tries to log in, it just times out for him.

I am just now getting on the site. I kept getting a error page and wouldn't even let me on the site.

I've always wondered why it's necessary to wait 15 seconds in between searches. I often find myself accidentally double clicking the "New Posts" or now the "What's New?" button and then I have to wait 15 seconds to go there. It's sometimes a nuisance.