Track the Reds (Week 6)

Dusty said Nix was "unavailable." The fool didn't elaborate. What about Janish? At least he runs better. You have to avoid the DP there.

Didn't they show him talking to Homer Bailey before the first pitch to Hernandez?

If he's hurt please don't tell me they're playing this series a guy short.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runner on 1st and 3rd and Drew Stubbs your fastest player at the plate with no out and down two.

Anyone consider having him bunt there. Worse case scenario and tying run at 2nd. Best case scenario and bases loaded with no out.

Yes. I told my wife (who could really care less) that you avoid the DP that way.

Masset was simply unhittable tonight; Cordero was his typical hold your breath, overpaid self. Nice job by Hernandez making the tag on the final play.

I still say Massett is the closer of the future for the Reds. If he can put the mental together with the physical he can be a closer.

I just got home from the ballgame. My first game of the year, was a great one. I blasted Dusty Friday night, so I'll give him props tonight. He saved the game by replacing Gomes with Heisey defensively to start the 9th.