Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption "Phillies Fan"

Featured Replies

The story was posted over in the Pro Sports forum, I figured I would post the pic here and let everyone have at it. :thumb:

philliefan.jpg

I'll go ahead and get it out of the way....

"Don't tase me bro"

Fan:

 

"I was just looking for the restrooms!"

 

"Mr. Victorino can I have your autograph?"

"Stop or my Mom will shoot....Oh wait, I'll just taze you....

Fan," Ohhhhhhhhh I have a feeling this is going to hurt!"

 

Security, " Hold still! I never had to shoot a moving target!"

"I thought Tony Danza was a woman"

"I thought Tony Danza was a woman"

 

Nice one Spin!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Sure I'll take that bet, what's the worst that could happen.....Here I go!!!!! Hold on was it in Philly that they threw snowballs at Santa.......Uh-oh....."

Hey Buddy, you told me Dennis Reyes played for the Cardinals!!!!

"No one messes with Paul Blart"

STATE FARM INSURANCE-Life, Auto, Home and getting TAZED!!!

Tickets to a Phillies game, $25

Parking, $20

Beer and a hot dog $12

Seeing a moron get tazed: .... PRICELESS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.