Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarrod Polson Will Announce Today After School

Featured Replies

Why would you predict that when he has offers from two NCAA DI schools?:popcorn:

 

You really wanna know the answer?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You really wanna know the answer?

 

Yes of course. :confused:

You really wanna know the answer?

 

Yes. Do tell.:popcorn:

Yes of course. :confused:

 

Yes. Do tell.:popcorn:

 

He wants to concentrate more on academics and the D-1 schools will distract him. What did you think I was going to say?

He wants to concentrate more on academics and the D-1 schools will distract him. What did you think I was going to say?

 

I had no idea what you might say. I guess it was the 'you really want to know the answer' like Jarrod told you himself.

 

Last I saw and unless something changed quietly and suddenly he was deciding between UK and Liberty.

Polson chooses UK...

Polson chooses UK...

 

:thumb:

Congrats, Jarrod. I will root for the Cats the day you hit the court.

 

So what's the story, Wireman?

Nice all the way around. UK fills out the roster and brings in another Kentucky player. Polson gets to live the dream. He will get a lot of practice time with the short roster and may even get some decent game minutes. Congrats!

Congrats, Jarrod. I will root for the Cats the day you hit the court.

 

So what's the story, Wireman?

 

I'm interested as well.

 

A Kentucky kid picked Kentucky. I don't know what kind of interesting story could be involved ?

 

Hopefully Wireman fills us in later.

Nice all the way around. UK fills out the roster and brings in another Kentucky player. Polson gets to live the dream. He will get a lot of practice time with the short roster and may even get some decent game minutes. Congrats!

 

I may be wrong, but I will be very surprised to see him get decent minutes. Actually I would be surprised if he gets any minutes. However congrats to him. Even if he really does never get to play much, he is getting to live a dream of most Ky boys just by putting on the uniform. :thumb:

I just got back from West Jessamine. Again, CONGRATULATIONS Jarrod! He gets to live a dream that almost every kid growing up in KY has, to play for the Cats! Plus, he lives only 20 or so minutes from UK, so friends and family can come and watch him!

 

I'll let Wireman tell the story that he mentioned in the first post of this thread. Sorry you couldn't be there Wireman, maybe I'll meet you next time.

  • Author

I'm finally on here...been a long day!

 

The cool part of this story is that Polson was certainly interested in UK and he visited Liberty. He was still about 50/50 and trying to make his decision.

 

The deal was sealed the other night when John Calipari himself called Polson and had a good conversation on the phone with him.

 

I don't know all the details of that conversation, but I do know that the deal was sealed by that Calipari phone call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.