Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarrod Polson Will Announce Today After School

Featured Replies

I guess somebody as to replace Mark Krebs. Congrats Polson!!!

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I guess somebody as to replace Mark Krebs. Congrats Polson!!!

 

Mark Krebs is one of the best kids on the team. I'll take a Krebs on my team any time.

I'm all for living the dream of wearing a UK jersey so good for this young man. He'll get to play against great players every day in practice and get to travel to many great arenas.

I'm all for living the dream of wearing a UK jersey so good for this young man. He'll get to play against great players every day in practice and get to travel to many great arenas.

 

:thumb:

I'm all for living the dream of wearing a UK jersey so good for this young man. He'll get to play against great players every day in practice and get to travel to many great arenas.

 

I have this conversation with my mom all the time. She can't get why guys like Krebs and Polson want to come to UK when they have other offers. For many of us, myself included, being a Kentucky Wildcat and never playing a minute beats playing just about anywhere else. If I had the talent and had the choice I would personally choose the same thing Polson did. I wasn't down for him getting a basketball scholarship just now, but now that everythings taken care of I wish him nothing but the best. I hope he proves many of us wrong.:thumb:

I'm finally on here...been a long day!

 

The cool part of this story is that Polson was certainly interested in UK and he visited Liberty. He was still about 50/50 and trying to make his decision.

 

The deal was sealed the other night when John Calipari himself called Polson and had a good conversation on the phone with him.

 

I don't know all the details of that conversation, but I do know that the deal was sealed by that Calipari phone call.

 

Your story is that Calipari called Polson? :lol:

 

Congrats to Polson. I'm sure he'll work hard and hopefully he'll get an opportunity to contribute on the floor at some point down the line. If not, I have no doubts that he'll contribute in practice and in other ways, which are particularly important when you have a bunch of young guys leading the team...

  • Author
Your story is that Calipari called Polson? :lol:

 

Congrats to Polson. I'm sure he'll work hard and hopefully he'll get an opportunity to contribute on the floor at some point down the line. If not, I have no doubts that he'll contribute in practice and in other ways, which are particularly important when you have a bunch of young guys leading the team...

 

Yeah, that's my story. That's also the reason why he isn't going to Liberty.:taz:

Your story is that Calipari called Polson? :lol:

 

Congrats to Polson. I'm sure he'll work hard and hopefully he'll get an opportunity to contribute on the floor at some point down the line. If not, I have no doubts that he'll contribute in practice and in other ways, which are particularly important when you have a bunch of young guys leading the team...

 

You raise a good point. Cal doesn't use all of the players in practice. Krebs mentioned it in an interview this year when talking about Cal v BCG. He basically uses 10 to 12 players. If Cal gets a full roster (and at some point it will be full) the young man will have to be a vocal leader.

I may be wrong, but I will be very surprised to see him get decent minutes. Actually I would be surprised if he gets any minutes. However congrats to him. Even if he really does never get to play much, he is getting to live a dream of most Ky boys just by putting on the uniform. :thumb:

 

I am just going by the roster size. When you only have 10 and you are blowing out a lesser team on the schedule, then Polson may get some decent minutes. I know where you are coming from and I agree. I don't expect him to play in the heat of the battle of a tight game. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him get more minutes than Krebs or even Hood got this year just because of the short roster.

Mark Krebs is one of the best kids on the team. I'll take a Krebs on my team any time.

 

He certainly produced on the court last season....:walk:

He certainly produced on the court last season....:walk:

 

On the court is not the only way a teammate produces something positive for his team.

On the court is not the only way a teammate produces something positive for his team.

 

You're right, somebody has to hand gatorade to the good players, and maybe wash there undies, etc.

You're right, somebody has to hand gatorade to the good players, and maybe wash there undies, etc.

 

:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.