Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarrod Polson Will Announce Today After School

Featured Replies

3:45 p.m. at his high school

 

I know the decision but he deserves his day in the sun so I'll wait until after his announcement to discuss. There is an interesting story involved and we'll discuss later tonight...

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3:45 p.m. at his high school

 

I know the decision but he deserves his day in the sun so I'll wait until after his announcement to discuss. There is an interesting story involved and we'll discuss later tonight...

 

Thanks for the update WM, looking forward to hearing more later today/tonight.

What an awesome day it will be for Mr. Polson, whatever he may choose.

What an awesome day it will be for Mr. Polson, whatever he may choose.

 

Congrats to Jarrod.

Congrats to Jarrod Polson. Easily one of my all time favorite high school basketball players ever. I am grateful to have watched all of his Sweet 16 games and all of his 12th region tourney games in 2010. The 40 point game against my Boyle County Rebels will never be forgotten. Good luck, Jarrod. I will come watch you play in college.:thumb:

3:45 p.m. at his high school

 

I know the decision but he deserves his day in the sun so I'll wait until after his announcement to discuss. There is an interesting story involved and we'll discuss later tonight...

 

 

 

What are the other schools he is looking at besides UK?

I predict Transy.

  • Author
What are the other schools he is looking at besides UK?

 

He is choosing between Kentucky and Liberty :thumb:

  • Author
I predict Transy.

 

Why would you predict that when he has offers from two NCAA DI schools?:popcorn:

I live 90 minutes from Liberty. If he goes there, PurplePride can come up to my house and we'll go see Mr. Polson together. :thumb:

I live 90 minutes from Liberty. If he goes there, PurplePride can come up to my house and we'll go see Mr. Polson together. :thumb:

 

Sounds like a plan, Hatz.

Has UK ever been beaten by Liberty in a recruiting battle? Is UK offering a scholly?

Is UK offering a scholly?

Preferred walk-on offer. But, remember, Jarrod is an academic student.

Preferred walk-on offer. But, remember, Jarrod is an academic student.

I thought all students were academic students.:lol::lol: Just kidding with you I know what you mean.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.