April 14, 201016 yr Keep em' rollin in Cal. This is what makes him the best coach in college bb. He possesses all of the intangibles. Should be a great class and a great start on next year before it's all said and done. :dancingpa
April 14, 201016 yr I was impressed when I heard him talk about his GPA in an interview the other day. Definitely a student athlete.
April 14, 201016 yr This is what Coach Cal does best. Bringing in the talent. Can't waits til he puts on the Kentucky uniform.
April 14, 201016 yr A completely different game is coming to Lexington. Knight has the ability to pull up and knock down the three. You didn't see too much of that last year, he is also still able to get to rack but not as effective as Wall. I'm excited to have him.
April 14, 201016 yr More coming soon :thumb: This weekend...maybe??? If it is similar to today, I will be very happy.:popcorn:
April 15, 201016 yr For anyone who missed it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IdARrCljtg Bad quality but very watch-able.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.